Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just trying to see what members live in Toronto area. I am traveling through on or about Dec 17th-Jan 2nd. So just wanting to see if anybody is nearby and willing to chill maybe show me around.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking at maybe spending a week in Montreal now too! It'd be cool to meet up and chill with some members.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Hey just trying to see what members live in Toronto area. I am traveling through on or about Dec 17th-Jan 2nd. So just wanting to see if anybody is nearby and willing to chill maybe show me around.
Very nice ride man Its too bad the canadian 3s site is down would be a good place to post this thread. What area are you going through I dont live in toronto im in oshawa about 30 mins away from there

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well haven't really made much plans honestly haha. I am just going to go there hang out for a couple weeks. I have been thinking about going to Montreal and do some training there for a bit but that is about it...

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Well haven't really made much plans honestly haha. I am just going to go there hang out for a couple weeks. I have been thinking about going to Montreal and do some training there for a bit but that is about it...
Thats cool man well let me know closer to the date if your heading near here maybe we can meet up for a drink

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely will! Anything good/recommended to check out in the area? Besides Niagra Falls the g/f told me its off limits haha bc she hasn't been there even though she lives about 5 hours from there.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Definitely will! Anything good/recommended to check out in the area? Besides Niagra Falls the g/f told me its off limits haha bc she hasn't been there even though she lives about 5 hours from there.
Yeah the falls is something to see toronto has alot of sites to see museums like the rom, hockey and such, theres the cn tower, rogers center, center island in the summer is pretty cool,
Medieval Times, The distillery is pretty crazy, depends on what your into

1 - 7 of 7 Posts