Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DID ANYONE HEARD ABOUT TORNADO..I HAVE SEEN THIS PRODUCT ON SPEEDVISION AND IT SUPPOSE TO GIVE YOU MORE HP AND TORQUE(5-20HP).DID ANYONE USING THIS PRODUCT?IS IT REALLY WORKING AS THEY SAY IT WOULD?I THINK IT COST ABOUT $70.***ANY TTT***

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
yes i saw this product. Its a little device that goes into your intake pipe and its supposed to increase gas mileage and hp. I think you can find them at tornadofuelsaver.com or something like that. they claim up to 20 horsepower. Even showed a car getting dynoed on the informercial i saw.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Judging from the quality of the infomercial I saw, I doubt it works as well as they claim. It was so cheesey and they hired the biggest nerd I've ever seen to host it. The guy just kept saying "You really need this incredible fuel saving device!" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm

Guess we need someone to buy this stuff and let us all know if it really does work or not.I think i will try it out if they offer 30 day money back guarantee or something like that...I need more booooooost:D :D :D

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Guys HAVE tried it. It's an intake RESTRICTION. Restriction = Bad. There's a lot of better ways to spend your money.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Gatecrasher said:
Guys HAVE tried it. It's an intake RESTRICTION. Restriction = Bad. There's a lot of better ways to spend your money.
Yes many people have tried it with different cars as well. The fan inside the actaul intake is a restriction. Just remember anything in your intake is a restriction. ;)

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
i would imagine that they would work for both TT and n/a cars. But from what these guys are saying it doesn't work to well, being inside of the intake.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Just hook up a leaf blower to your intake and run a fuel line to your gas tank... that would get you more air in the engine too and probably work better. ;)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
LMAO!!!!!...It doesnt work good for our cars or mostly andy car, but if you put it on your 7hp lawnmower you can prep that puppy and let it go.;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
THAT LEAF BLOWER IDEA IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!! way better than all these hondas frenching in these intakes on the bumper.... I am soo going to market that.

·
Registered
856 Posts
roo1524 said:
does it work on an n/a or just for turbos if it works for n/a i would buy it. (need all the help i can get!!!)
geez, you guys crack me up. hey, if you're interested, i've got some land in south florida to sell you :)

.jon

·
Registered
127 Posts
i still dont see how you would hook that up and have enough room (leaf blower) and is there proof doesnt that make our cars kind of ghetto?

·
Registered
127 Posts
would you be able to hook it up to like a super mega flow intake because i had to cut up my intake box to get it off to install the smf intake.

·
5,179 Posts
Save your money. I got a spiralmax a while back and I didnt notice a difference. I eventually gave it to someone one the board for the price of shipping.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah Spiral Max is baically the same P.O.S. HEHE:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts