Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear you've been sticking your nose where it doesn't belong... And offering your oppinion wher it matters the least. For what it's worth I really don't care what you think or who you say it to unless it's directly involving me, which you did...
Only advice I have to give is to grow up and steer VERY clear of me. I'll be MORE than happy to make you eat that bayonett.

·
Official 3SI Mouth
2,168 Posts
Okay, this makes sense. You've been good enough to back him up with credibility, and he talks shit about you behind your back?

Damn. Talk about fucked up.

Get the "sword swallowing" session on video.

-K

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL I was pretty upset and bummed till you had to break out with the "Sword swallowing" comments. Kinda brought a smile to my face... Maybe another time I'll fill you in on what it was all about, but for now it's between him and I.
I don't hold a grudge really and I don't go looking for trouble but if he's reading this I'd stay WAY out of my way for the next week or two.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW Ken, it's only posted on the board becuse we very seldom see eachother in person, which under present circumstances if probably all that much better for him.

Otherwise I would have made this a face to fis........ Face discussion.

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
Oh boy...

This isn't going to affect you two at the bbq this weekend is it? Just take care of it beforehand and I'm happy. I'll even buy the victor a beer. :)

BTW, Mike, seing as tiger has a bayonet, I have a 3' katana and a 3' curved sword you can borrow. I'll even be kind enough to ref. :D

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
What are you talking about? All I said to her was that Amber liked her and that they could be friends even though you two weren't together. I'm sorry you feel like I shouldn't talk to your ex but it's a free world. I asked you the same question I asked her, I was just trying to be a friend and help out. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. Whatever be mad at me if you want.

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
One more thing. You have 3 other ways of contacting me you didn't have to make it a public thing.

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Kenneth:
That was really funny :D

Have fun sorting this out, you two. :D

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Kenneth Ellis said:
You've been good enough to back him up with credibility, and he talks shit about you behind your back?
Just to fill you in a little bit I didn't talk shit about anyone. I would never do that to anyone. I'm pretty sure this has to do with me emailing his ex. Why he's pissed off about it I have no clue.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahhhhh. Consider my steam blown off... I was under the impression that more was said that was actually said, (one reason I don't go out looking for trouble in situations like this.)
Couple that with the fact that I'm a weak minded smoker, and I already harbored a deep seeded hatred for whitetiger and it just set me off.... ;)

Sorry I jumped on your case tiger. Theres a nice list of guys that suddenly started e-mailing my ex... Oddly, the day I let everyone know we were broken up.... Funny how "friends" will do that. Hell most of my "friends" don't even mail ME on any type of regular/semi-regular basis.

I really wasn't happy with the way things worked out and I was still kinda upset at the whole situation. I'll also be posting an apology to her tomorrow sometime. I was out of line with some of the things I said. I can admit that....

I can also admit that I would in no way need any type of 3' katana or curved sword to make you eat that bayonette... :D

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Damm Mike calm down bro......

Haven't seen you in two days and now all hell is about to break lose :D.....Sorry Mike i left my cell phone on down town tuesday night.I just got it back today from the bartender.It was Kisha's friends birthday on tuesday.Needlass to say she was trashed and so was she :D.....I'm the one who had to drive her back home i was kinda buzzed and tired on top of that.

I'll give you a call tomorrow bro.....seems like i miss a lot of funny since the past two days:D.

Marvin,they made some bad ass martini's at that bar man......after dinner we went to another bar,i think its an Irish bar in down town.We had a piece of a$$(its a drink :D ) and an Irish car bomb(this shit is bad ass:D) I got to take you guys there when i get back from MD

Hey Mike,I still have that full bottle of tequila that you guys didn't even touch.........Maybe i'll take it out to the gathering:D

Oh and one more thing,i don't know what happens between you and Robert.But if there is Bayonet involved.....that SAMURAI (katana) at marvin's pad will come in handy:D.......I'm just joking Robert :D;)

Peace:)

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
I'm sorry some of your "friends" did that to you. No I was not trying to hook up with her. Just letting her know Amber and her could be friends cuz Amber really liked her.

SuperC what type of katana is it? I have a pair of Japanese Katana's. One is about 4' the other 2 1/2'.

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
whitetiger7654 said:

SuperC what type of katana is it? I have a pair of Japanese Katana's. One is about 4' the other 2 1/2'.
I have one about 4feet too! Oh...wait....your talking about Katana's.:D

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
Oh christ, this is all over a WOMAN?? Fuck that we're FAMILY here! Glad alla'y'all are growing up and seeing past this.... :D

EricB

·
McStealthless
1,456 Posts
JIM!!!

Dude... what are you doing this weekend??? We're having our Scottish games this weekend!! Tomorrow is the games and tomorrow night the ceilidh. I know it's short notice, but if you wanna come up you have a place to stay.
We're expecting about 18-20,000 people this year.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts