Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Depends on how well I know my passenger.....BTW...the window lock button can play a key role here...he he he

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My question to all you find 3si owners. I have leather so it makes no diffrence because leather repells it. But In my past, when i owned other cars unlike the 3000gt I would not care to let a one cheek sneak out on the cloth seats, however after many years of the ass blast the stink can stock up in those cushions
so I ask all of you owners, DO YOU RANDOMLY RIP A RIPE ONE or do you hold off and wait to exit the car. It seems tho the leather does repell this behavior so I guess i am safe for now, Until i start seeing some leather cracks.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Oh the joys/benefits of leaving the sunroof open all of the time!

Don't expect to many responses to this post.

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
this is the most weird post i have read yet.

are you serios about farts getting stored up in cloth seats???? i rip em a lot. i rip em a lot in other people' cars too. i did not know it was this big of an issue.

how in the world do you stop other people from farting in your car? are you serious. what is the punishment if they do fart in your car?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can agree with 3kgt.... Haven't you guys ever smelled poopish on someone else after they have taken a dump? Well, I have and I didn't have to get up close either...

Just like when you are cooking...certain smells will saturate your clothes, ie. deep fried foods such as CHICKENS!

Phil

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color=#104000>Ok, now I KNOW you guys are also on the LS1 board. *Rofl*

&nbsp &nbsp "Dude! Do you ever, like, open the passenger side door to your car, kneel down and sniff the seat to see if someone's been a' fartin' in your ride?"

&nbsp &nbsp "Dude! Does the sound of your farts change from different shapes of seats and the material they are made from? I mean, do leather seats make a louder reverberation than cloth? And do cloth seats make for a more bass-like tone?"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts