Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of tinting my windows and hatch...any comments?

I am concerned about the looks...do any of you have pics of a red 3000 with tinted windows?

thanks

·
Registered
1,496 Posts

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Not to imply that you're a moron or anything, but check your local state laws regarding window tint before you spend any money.

There've been a rash of posts here lately where guys are getting grief from cops because of their tints.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a red base 3000 and i have 20% on my car. Unfortunately my scanner refuses to work (pos) so i dont have any pics of my car on the net. Trust me though, you will not be disappointed with 20%. Dont get 35% or anything like that because it doesnt really tint the windows much. I live in Mississipppi and our law is 35% or higher is legal. But when i got my windows tinted the guy gave me a little sticker that has 35% film tint on it, so if I ever get pulled over I can make a good story with the cop. When you go to get your windows tinted, ask if you can get a sticker with the legal percent for your area ar state or whatever on it. Then you could get mirror tint if you wanted to. But like I said at first, I really like the 20%. Its dark and not too hard to see out of at night. Plus it really adds to the look of my red car. I honestly dont think you will be disappointed with it.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My car is red and I have 5% on my back window and two small side ones. I actually want it darker but there is nothing darker.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Andrew, maybe you should post your last comment "...check your local state laws regarding window tint (and i add watching T.V. while driving) before you spend any money." on the main board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts