Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, lookin for some more advice!! I burnt the hell out of my clutch and need a new one asap. Anyone got any opinions on which one is best or what to do for my 95 base?? Thanks for the time guys.

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
I am in the same boat you are and I am getting a RPS stage II

·
Vroooooooooom!
293 Posts
same here

hey mb3000gt1, nice looking car. I'm considering getting some new wheels too, Konig is one of the ones I like, I saw them on 1st gen steaths they look nice but I'm afraid that they might look ricey on 3gt. Do you have more pictures of your car with those konigs?Also what is the weight of your wheels w and w/o the nittos? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah the Tantrums look sooooo hott man...I think he said they were 18's in a previous post but dont quote me on that.

Also get the RPS Stage II man...I here it kicks ass and am soon going to get it myself when I do the Tranny Swap in like...UH....few years when my tranny goes. Damnit I have to stop being so careful with it. HEHE:D

·
og
4,293 Posts
i have a dohc na '94 r/t and i HIGHLY recommend the act 2100, i am very happy with mine and i think it is better than the rps stage 2 but that's just my opinion; this belief stems from the fact that act imbeds more copper into the disc which should increase the life of said disc. it is also very streetable and still grabs very well with the mods i have; we'll see what happens once the supercharger goes in tho ;) well hope this helps, safe travels.

- mike

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
anybody here know how much installation for the clutch will cost me??

·
og
4,293 Posts
kev,

you're planning on an rps stage III for your na? curious... are you planning some mods you're not telling us about here? mebbe you'll get one of the higher-rated acts and test it out on an na...

firestorm,

sorry bud, i don't have an answer for ya, hans n i (n omar) replaced the clutch on my car, he cut me a good deal... the only time my car sees a shop other than gzp is for emissions/inspection.

- mike

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

Thanks for the input on the clutch guys and also thanks for the compliments on the wheels. They are 18's, but i am not sure of the weight. If u want to see more pics, there are a few at http://japperformance.freeyellow.com, then click on 3000GT.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts