Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I have found a website that has the trailer for Jackie Chan's Thunderbolt in its archives. For those of you not familiar with it, it was never released in North America but is available on Laser Disc. Jackie plays a guy who customizes cars for his fathers towing company for a living. He crosses paths with a European (badguy) and boom same Jackie stuff. Other than fighting, the rest is just tons of cars (all cars in ALL Jackie's movies are JSPEC) driving real fast and getting into wrecks. A Japanese Fast and the Furious. And oh yes, just an added incentive for the naysayers to read on, he drives the GTO, yes our GTO, to victory.

The site is called www.racing-files.com. It is a spanish site but some of it is in English. For the non Spaniards here, its not that hard to navigate so don't worry. Its not that hard to find.
1.) Go to the main site.
2.) Go to the VIDEO section listed at the TOP.
3.) Go to the MOVIE section listed at the LEFT.
4.) There it is, listed with Knight Rider, the Fast and the Furious trailer, and another scene from Rumble in the Bronx with the Countach.

The files are down for now, but dont bitch and complain because I'm checking back like every day for when they are up. Just humor me and check for youself. I doubt you'll find the trailer many other places on the internet.

·
Registered
497 Posts
it says the trailer is currently unavailable

·
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I said they were down. Due to reconstruction. But I'm gonna keep checking, I must have it, Im a video freak.

·
Registered
497 Posts
man, i totally missed that. but i see now

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
I saw the movie at one of the FL gatherings, i thought it was kinda gay, we had more fun making fun of it. :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
its on kazza, just search for thunderbolt under video

·
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shovel said:
I saw the movie at one of the FL gatherings, i thought it was kinda gay, we had more fun making fun of it. :)
With a Jackie Chan movie, you can't expect him to pull out an epic performance by himself, the dude can barely speak English. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts