Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wish they had a track that was like a 10 mile straight away. i cant really top end cars on the high speeed ring, has anyone else found a better track? the best car i have found yet is a pike peak racer, its in suzuki i believe, $1,000,000 250+mph 4 wheel drive, 900+hp. i would like to go for a ride. anyways whats the coolest stuff you guys have found?

·
BFA
1,180 Posts
I've been playing around with it for the past 3 days, and I can't believe how long it took me to get the super license. I thought I was a pro at this game, but I was struggling. Anyone know what the super license is used for? I haven't even put in the arcade disc since I tried out the simulation disc, so maybe it has something to do with that.

Jason

·
Registered
293 Posts
I think the game speaks for itself...awesome. My only question is: Why haven't the PC Game company produced a viable game like this for the PC market? Need For Speed 4 is the closest, but it can't compare. I hope Need For Speed 5 is better...

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
I don't think that any car in the game can beat that damn Suzuki Escudo. The HKS Drag cars (1011hp) can't even touch the Suzuki in acceleration. The Escudo is a real car and has won Pikes Peak a few years running. 2 V6 engines, quad turbo, AWD....you just can't beat it. The best car I've got so far (I refuse to buy the Suzuki) is the Unisia Skyline. That SOB can corner! Other than that I have a 92 VR4 with everything but the race body that none of my friends can beat unless they use a pure race car. The Toyota GT-One, Castrol Supra and Castrol/Mugen NSX I won are also fun to drive.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
yeah I have the unisia gtr and the suzuki escudo...fucken' fast! but car looks like shit...I rather drive a Vr4...but even with all the mods I can only put 700 hp...I think GT 1, the hp goes up to 914hp max. I personally think this game is not as appealing as GT1 dunno why? although they improved a lot of stuff...but that's me...u all take care!

H

·
0 Posts
For some reason, the 3KGT's are slow as hell after full mod: 91-93 gets 675hp?? and 94+ gets 650??? around there....94+is faster because of 6 speed...but I can only get 219mph on the 94+ and 198mph/est. on the 91-93! GT1 I was able to get 260+mph

GT2 didn't have the gear ratio thingy...where you can adjust gear ratios....in GT1 the Supra got the fastest speed.....but sucked on handling!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts