1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Web Developer/Designer
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good price but get it from somewhere else. The quality sucks and even if you get it to fit right, you'll end up having a thumb size gap between the middle section and the edge.

·
Web Developer/Designer
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any ideas where?

·
Registered
387 Posts
I recommend www.newwayautosports.com 100%. Armen is great to work with and constantly kept me up tp date with my wing. Be warned, though, you will probably be faced with a 3-4 week delay as Armen's wings are made by Wings West on an order by order basis. I've had two Wings West wings (for different cars) and the quality and fit has been execellent. Armen's price is also much better. www.exoticwooddash.com is a couple dollars cheaper, but their customer service sucks. I originally ordered from them but ended up canceling. If you have any more questions about the 97 wing, drop me a PM. :) I'll have pics of the wing on my car soon.

·
Registered
788 Posts
holy fucking big-stupid-ricer wing batman!?!?!

·
Web Developer/Designer
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm currently negotiating with both Armen from newayautosports and a local dealer, I will pm you by the 8th.. you guys take personal checks? Pm me more details..

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
DSM, if u dig the 99 vr4 spoiler Redmelo (ivan) has them going for something like 350 or something like that 355 WITH shipping... fiberglass, purty good...

·
Web Developer/Designer
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Find me a picture of a blue 1g rt with that 99 spoiler and it'd help alot, or someone photoshop?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts