Grrr, baby, grrr
6,119 Posts
Those were pretty cool.

"I appologize. I meant to cut off your head."

HAHA

·
Registered
267 Posts
Man... who ever made that is pretty damn good with flash. thats for sure. i have made lots of things with flash before, but nothing even close to that complex. I like the music in the beggining.... anybody know what that type of music is called? It would be cool to get some MP3s like that.... i know, i'm weird...... heh

·
Registered
41 Posts
That was incredibly cool. According to the site, everything there is made by them, including the music.

Amazing talent. I know how to make a circle move around a little bit... can't imagine the complexity of instructions needed to make these movie snips.

- John

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
"You cut my foot off!"

akira410 said:
Those were pretty cool.

"I apologize. I meant to cut off your head."

HAHA

·
F15 - The Fastest 1/4mile
913 Posts
That is incredible...
How do I save those onto my hard drive?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Roger Ludwig said:
That is incredible...
How do I save those onto my hard drive?
I don't know! I tried right clicking to find the links to the "SWF" Flash file and realized the website is written in "PHP" code. I then tried saving the website to my HDD in hope of finding an "SWF" file which is a Flash file and didn't. So, my guess is it's hidden inside the PHP code and unless you can program in PHP and/or read it then you/we are s**t out of luck.... :D

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
that was extremely freaky....but sweet;) :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
the file should be in your temp folder .... like the temporary internet files...
This is correct. I know for sure it was cached onto my harddrive. The first tim ei visited, it took apprx 2 minutes to load, the second time i went it took less than a second.

Its there......... just gotta sort through the temp files and find it!

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
My friend told me this is an old series. They come out with a new chapter about once a month. He seen it from the first episode.

-Jeff

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.