Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we can post here about all the dumbasses without them ever finding out! lol

-Sanjay

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,344 Posts
oh, but they will find out once they have been here long enough and get access.

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,344 Posts
Cant believe ive been here for almost 17 years. Would be almost 18 if i had signed up in oct '99 when i got my 1st VR4. I lurked for almost a year when i finally singed up to get some answers about a broken input shaft.

How time flies

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,096 Posts
For those of you that don't know, the OP (my friend Sanjay, one of only a few that I gave the privilege of driving my Spyder :) ) died years ago, at a very young age :(

I am very blessed to still have you guys (Phil, Ryan and Steve) here...

Bob.

·
?Mark
16,570 Posts
For those of you that don't know, the OP (my friend Sanjay, one of only a few that I gave the privilege of driving my Spyder :) ) died years ago, at a very young age :(

I am very blessed to still have you guys (Phil, Ryan and Steve) here...

Bob.
and me me me me

·
13,096 Posts

·
?Mark
16,570 Posts
How could I forget you Mark? :)

How is Jan?

Bob.
we are doing great. Jan started her own business , healthcare consulting. It taken her to CT mostly every week. She is coming home tonight as airlines said they would cancel all flights out of newark tomorrow due to inclement weather.

·
13,096 Posts
we are doing great. Jan started her own business , healthcare consulting. It taken her to CT mostly every week. She is coming home tonight as airlines said they would cancel all flights out of newark tomorrow due to inclement weather.
That's some SERIOUS air miles!!!

Please tell her I said HI and wish her well in her new endeavor...

Bob. :)

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,571 Posts
It is amazing after 17-18 years how much history is on this board.
I remember the old Stealth316 email list and the Team3S email list where if you misspelled a word they would reprimand you and ban you for like 2 days for doing things like there and their or too to two.... lol

sorry about your friend Bob. Life has a funny way with stuff that's for sure.

I just remembered a story of my first board purchase.
It was the gent in NewYork that made the stainless steel NA intake tubes. I bought it in a group buy in August 2001. Back when the world was much different. Well we all know what happened a few weeks later and there were people on that GB thread bitching about shipping. SMH

1 - 14 of 14 Posts