Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wanted: Traction Problems
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
J-Ville VR-4 said:
Another one!?!?! What are you going to use it for?
Give it to my mom, she always wanted one.

·
It's A Beaver!
292 Posts
Nice...I could have a lot of fun with one of those :). Curious how it's mounted tho....fiberglass something for the center???

--TJ

·
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
ReddHottGTgirl said:
Any day-time pics??
I have a pic of before I painted it to match the car and before LED reverse lights were added.
instructions blow...v...

as far as install..
remove old plate.
remove lock
*beat frame so new plate fits. (edit=year 2006+ boards are skinnier so skip step)
find a way to curve the new board b/c the car is curved ($50 and Ill tell you)
secure new board
wire board up
watertight board
Fit plexiglass cover over front.

·
Just Cruisin'
1,383 Posts
Damn, hey badass3000, I see you every once in-a-while over at the hess near the regency mall. I saw you (well your car) up at Sonic like 2 weeks ago, I drove through with the Red 3kGT with silver racing stripes and Virginia tags. Next time I see you I'm going to holla at you!!

Justin

·
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
VinylOrbit said:
Damn, hey badass3000, I see you every once in-a-while over at the hess near the regency mall. I saw you (well your car) up at Sonic like 2 weeks ago, I drove through with the Red 3kGT with silver racing stripes and Virginia tags. Next time I see you I'm going to holla at you!!

Justin
yeh, I saw you up there.
you gota 20x30" sunroof? I gota see that, I want one soo bad.

·
Just Cruisin'
1,383 Posts
Its 20"x32" acctually; typo in my MOD list...fixing now. It was the recommended size. I had Catlin do it. They're on mainstreet in downtown. $432.00 for the pop up sunroof installed w/ lifetime warrenty (It also comes all the way out of there too). And they've been using the same brand of sunroofs since the 80's. Very good at what they do!!! Stop next time you see me, or I will if I see you. I would like to check out your ride too!

Justin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts