Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hunter...
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends say that when I get on it full throttle that they can see stuff shooting out my exhaust, and then they smell a horrible smell...I looked at the end of the exhaust and it looked like to be oil there. I havent noticed any loss of performance, but then again, sometimes it feels faster than it does at other times...its weird...Also there is oil in my intercooler pipes, and my oil pressure is lower than normal...Sorry to not go into detail as much as I would like right now but I have to get going, I will post more info tomorrow...

·
Registered
9,645 Posts
its normal to have SOME oil in intercooler/y-pipe, but not alot. if youre seeing it in your exhaust then your turbos are definately leaking some oil. make sure its not some black water though. feel it and see if it feels/smells like oil. if so you might just have to pull your turbos and take a look at them. oh, and i would really watch my oil pressure gauge a lot. if it drops turn the car off immediately and call a tow truck....ya dont wana kill the engine.

·
Hunter...
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have both my precats, and the main cat on the car...I think it could be that I am running rich because my gas mileage has been sucking some ass lately(like 240miles per tank running it to empty), I guess I will just hook up the datalogger and mess with the afc settings to see if that works.

Thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts