Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a quicktime, MPG, MOV. version of the race file. The only one I can find, you have to have a PC to watch it. I'm Mac.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you find one before I do let me know. and i the same.
Thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm using Media Player 7. Its Not working.
If someone can open it, Can they convert it from their player to a quicktime or mpg format, from their media player?

·
Running With Scissors
2,654 Posts
I got the same thing from my Realplayer.. Try going into the Help menu and then Version.. get some of the codec updates and it should work.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Wow speeyuk thanks for finding my long lost video.......

Speeyuk said:
Do you guys have realplayer? If so, the vid I made has the Viper in it. http://members.home.net/dirtyllama/3si.rm

That was the first time i race that Viper from a roll on 3rd gear.....he got the go and as i was catching up on top end he hit the brake (what an a$$hole:mad:).....He never admit that i beat him so thats why i came back the week after to show him "Who's your daddy" again,and thats when we tape 2nd vid race from the stop.Sorry about the clearity of the video......If my friend supra could keep up with out spinning all over the place it would turn out better.

Hey have you also seen the vid when i got walk from my friend 650rwhp single turbo supra??? Someone post that on the Supra forum long time ago,but i could never find it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts