Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group buy will close on October 31 - You will be notified via email as to what the final discount will be based on the amount of people who sign up - the way to calculate the discounted price is the original $75 * .85192208173429-.062062617645239*ln(x), where x is the amount of people that sign up for the group buy. What this means to those who aren't good at math - 10% off if there is one person, and up to ~40% off if 50 people sign up!

So, you could end up getting the bluetooth adapter (everything you need to buy to datalog a 1G on android) for only $45 plus shipping. A fackin steal.

http://bit.ly/UAJl4X

NOTE: You MUST be signed up through the link to be counted in the group buy and receive a discount. The invoices will be sent to the emails provided in the link.

·
Verified ***** Member
388 Posts
Do you have any additional information on the final product? I've had the demo app for a while now, and it would be a cool tool to use.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of info are you looking for/?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you have an OBDI Mitsubishi, this adapter will allow you to connect to your ECU through bluetooth with an Android device and datalog.

·
Verified ***** Member
388 Posts
So, is this only good for 1st gens?
And is it a Bluetooth adaptor thing, or the app, or both?

Sorry, I read over your original post, but it was a while ago.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is this good for 1G DSM's as well? I noticed the option of DSMTuners under the list of options for a website you heard about it

Edit: I read up that it is good for DSM's as well.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For those who were wondering what the newer adapters look like.

·
Verified Seller
3,988 Posts
Interested... A few questions though...

As of now, the app is free. Will it stay free or will I have to buy the adapter and the app?

Is the 50 people needed for the $45 final price a total of all of the members that sign up from the various forums you have listed in the "Where did you hear about this?" drop down box, or is it 50 people needed to sign up from 3si?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Software stays free. 50 people in total... it's at 36 (I think) right now.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think the "holdup" factor will be on the printed circuit boards coming from the factory themselves. The guy I work with said the next order run will go through at the end of the month, and typically takes a week to two to process and ship. They'll likely ship to consumer the third week of November in the order of payment received. Everyone will be invoiced at the same time.

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,360 Posts
How many people so far?

1 - 20 of 279 Posts