121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Escaped
4,773 Posts
Great packaging.

·
Elevate
1,121 Posts
ok well mine wont be installed for a while so looking forward to hear what other people's feedback is. If you don't mind giving some in this thread that'd be cool

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,360 Posts
Just installed mine...wondering if i got a 6 speed shaft because it sticks out of the tcase almost 2 inches.

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,360 Posts
6 speed shaft would be longer if I'm correct. Has anyone installed theirs yet?

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,360 Posts
Yea see my thread for pics. Can anyone measure the splined part that goes into the transfer case for me? And maybe an overall length?

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,360 Posts
Thanks bud. Can you measure the carbon tube section?

·
Escaped
4,773 Posts
:qgiggity:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well it's been less than 4 months since this last group buy, but I'm just wondering if anyone else is interested in getting a CFDS from the driveshaftshop.com.
They do get their tubing from ACPT and with a purchase above 5,000-6,000 they are willing to give a nice discount. I've only called in and am writing an e-mail to the owner of DSS right now.
I know I'm going to purchase one anyways, but just wanted to mention this in case others have interests in purchasing a CFDS. It's just more beneficial this way... It's too bad I missed the last group buy :(.

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,360 Posts
I love mine!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I tried to start a new thread but I don't have permission to start a new thread in Group Buys. So I thought a good start was to see if anyone had interest :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Finally got my cfds installed after waiting it to arrive a week ago. Now I'm having the thing vibrate at about +60mph and rotating it didn't help. So does anybody have ideas to help get rid of the vibration?
I know I need to replace my rear engine mount as I was too lazy to do it when replacing the other 3. Was also considering replacing the rear diff bushings with solids, would this help in any way? What else is there to try? Any help is greatly appreciated as I really don't want to sell it cos it made the car feel great, well, under 60mph that is. :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
replace the rear mount. the bad mount makes the t case point too far down. i have solid mounts in mine and i need to still shim the rear mount up some more

121 - 140 of 142 Posts