i want one...

·
2,248 Posts
i want three...

·
Spooling.......
718 Posts
i want five...
(was never good at that counting thing...)

Btw.. havent all Lamborghinis, (at least diablos) been AWD?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just thought I'd be nice and take out my "razor sharp" Ink Jet Printer paper, give ya a nice "small" papercut and then poor a lemon juice/salt solution in it.......:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blind26 said:
i want five...
(was never good at that counting thing...)

I have the exact same 97 "red" base 3000GT as you do; although, it's for sale now.

I didn't think so, but they may be. I've rode in a 99' black Lambo and all I know is it gave me a cheap thrill....:D

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
It's almost impossible to push those cars to their limits. They are hard as hell to drive. For a VT Diablo I've seen a time as high as 13 1/2 seconds in the 1/4 mi and a time worse than that of a VW Golf's on an Autocross. Lambo's are for the guys who wish to flaunt, Ferrari's are the real drivers car. But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that that Lamborghini's aren't engineered well, and when you mash the gas in any gear the car will scare you to death, I'm just saying that they aren't as totally driver friendly as their competitor, Ferrari. Hope i'm not offending anyone besides Countach, but he has both. :D

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
give it to me, I'll drive it. And the car will beg for mercy. muahhaa

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Countach is my next car :)

·
3,784 Posts
VeilsideVR4 said:
Countach is my next car :)
If you can depress the clutch. :D On a Top Gear review, he had to use BOTH hands on his knee to push his left foot in, and BOTH hands to put the car in 1st on the 25th Anniv. Edition Countach. BTW it wasn't Tiff Needell. It was another reviewer. Tiff wouldn't have had any prob's. :D :D

·
napalm death
1,545 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can depress the clutch. On a Top Gear review, he had to use BOTH hands on his knee to push his left foot in, and BOTH hands to put the car in 1st on the 25th Anniv. Edition Countach. BTW it wasn't Tiff Needell. It was another reviewer. Tiff wouldn't have had any prob's.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are u sure that wasnt Him. I thought it was, just he had his crappy 70's haircut.
Anyway that line about the 19 yearold with the earwig mustashe made me laugh my ass off.

Only the VT was all wheel drive. It also came with like 10 or 20 more hp. as well.

Id take the jag xj220 over any lambo or farrari

·
3,784 Posts
Nappy TT said:
are u sure that wasnt Him. I thought it was, just he had his crappy 70's haircut.
Anyway that line about the 19 yearold with the earwig mustashe made me laugh my ass off.

Only the VT was all wheel drive. It also came with like 10 or 20 more hp. as well.

Id take the jag xj220 over any lambo or farrari
Glad to see I have some common ground here. :D No thats not Tiff. I don't know who the hell that guy is, hes done a Skyline review too. As much of a fan of the show as I am, I don't know. The only other member is Vicki. Yeah his haircut is pretty gay, I don't know how old that is but that seemed like a really early Diablo.

·
Registered
349 Posts
For real though, I always see reviews for the diablos with 1/4 times of 12.8-13.1, what's the deal? I figure maybe its geared for top speed, but still that's ridiculous (for how much power its supposed to have) . I guess its for the best. That way, more people can feel cool by beating them. Heehee, boy oh boy, what fun that would be...oh, wait, and driving it would be cool too.

·
Registered
811 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts