Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out the other night messing around and ran up on a flock of Hondas, mainly CRXs. I think there was a Neon,too. Turns out I know one of them from Highschool. I pulled into a parking lot to talk. I don't think those guys liked me:D :D :D
Anyway someone said something about having "a shitload of power" and I laughed unintentionally, which got this whole thing started.
"Follow us, we're a lot faster than you think"
(Me Simling)"OK, where we goin'?"

I thought they were wanting to race.
Anyway we go to a back road and they proceed to have a Burnout competition type thing. I tried to atleast act impressed.

Anyway, the guy asked me if I wanted to try. I told him no, I have AWD, I can't do it. In his own words-
" Well, what if we hold the front down to keep it from taking off? Would that work?"
Uh, yeah, go ahead, all of you put your hands on my hood and let me side step the clutch at 5000 RPM.
What a bunch of Idiots.:rolleyes:

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
Xenon said:
I'm guessing these were the guys who sniffed glue in the bathroom at highschool as well.

Funny story. :)
i prefer rubber cement:eek: :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't get the whole Burnout with Ebrake=Fast car either.

·
Registered
127 Posts
i know back in school everyone was like "ooh a stealth is it fast" "i would reply its not slow" (r/t n/a) "they would say lets see you burn out then" why do people think if a car can burn out good its fast i say some big ass truck with tires as tall as my car pull the e-brake and pop the clutch he did a big smoky burn out so i guess his truck can beat my car darn!

·
Registered
666 Posts
I used to be able to do crazy smoke shows in this girls Geo Metro ( don't try it..it's almost impossible) and that thing was sure sure as hell not fast

·
Registered
127 Posts
on the topic of speed do you think that a 91 stealth r/t n/a can beat a newer camaro like 91 and up? i just have hks smf intake and soon apexi dunk muffler with custom 3" piping and a custum down pipe. what about then?

·
Sc300-2jzgte coming soon
2,047 Posts
i had a 89 celica GT-S and was able to do nice burnouts and that car was a piece of shit:D BTW tonight i was on my way somewhere and went by z-28 camaro that was a convertable and right as i pulled next to him he jumped so i said Why not and amazingly i won by about 1.5 lenghts I was thinking WTF. is there something with the convertables that make them slower?

Darrel

·
Registered
151 Posts
I wish I was there to see these idiots.......i'm a girl and I even know what AWD is... and I would even think about being that stupid.:D :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
By the way i would have let them do it.......! and so did you ?????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts