Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
the fat and the furriest
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its saturday night, band practice is cancelled and im bored like hell. So i get my guitar player who's interested in buying a 1st gen DSM, an head on out to bucyrus ohio. they're cruise there and its kinda fun, alot of domestic rice though, then i see a Cobra R wing. Im thinking damn, no way its a real cobra so i take off and get closer to this guy, and notice the mustang emblem on the side, the 15 inch stock rims and the dribbling single exhuast.
then i notice a windshield banner, and the altezza tail lights. V-6 ricestang.... wow i was amused. needless to say he didn't want to race...

back to my home town that same night, here comes a white stang, altezzas, supra spoiler, ect ect, chic driving, dude riding shotgun, guy rolls down his window. "how much did you pay for that?" he ask, i look over and tell him what i paid. he smirks, says something about at least it looks fast. i smile and notice the light going the other way is turning yellow, so i say yeah, looks fast i guess, ::light changes to green on myside:: cya!
the chic tried, but it was only a v-6 stang so...

not really a kill, but i thought it was kinda funny

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
LOL, if i had a 97 VR4 and some guy in a V6 stang told me "atleast your car looks fast" i'd laugh in his face and tell him yeah mine looks fast and is fast. More than i can say about your ride. What an idiot.

·
I have too many cars
369 Posts
The Ricestang, have pitty on the morons, obviosly they don't know anything. Thanks for putting them in place :)

Mustang,

·
Registered
291 Posts
What a punk. I guess rice is not just about making a car look... cheesy.. (Ricers like to call it phat) but also about dumb punk attitude.

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
I was home from school a couple months ago and was about home and driving by this small private college by my house while in the TT and I see this Cobra coming at me. It has the Cobra logo in the grill and the hood scoops but as I'm driving by him I look over and see the 94ish stock 15" wheels:D I saw it again parked uptown on my way in for Thanksgiving break and noticed it also had the Cobra logos on the side as well. I'd love to play dumb and race the guy although I know it would be a waste of my time.

Riced American cars are hilarious:D

·
never ending projects
530 Posts
heh

one of my old budys from like 3rd grade now has a 2000 v-6 poonstang rice edition (alteezas, cobra body, wheels, emblems, wing etc basically makin his car look exactly like a cobra, anyways he just put on his small supercharger, i had a 94 base DOHC black 3kgt with some mods and i still beat the ever living piss outta him:D

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I don't know what it is now with Mustangs, but they're appearing all over my town. I just graduated from high school this past school year and I remember looking in the yearbook and the "coolest cars" vote in our yearbook was won by a VW Beetle and a pimped S10. I go out and get my Stealth over the summer, go back to go through the high school parking lot and I see like 3 Mustangs! It's funny as hell because the guys who drive them all wear dark shades, have rap blasting, and act real tough driving them. Another funny thing to add on to this is that one of them offered to buy my Stealth for $50. This makes me want to smoke him real bad! I got nothing against Mustangs, but when I see one particular car too much I get sick of it. ie - Mustangs, DSMs, and jacked redneck trucks :mad:

Someone please sooth my woes.

BTW, for the original post, nice story man. I'm just waiting until the day when I get out band practice with my friend and we are lucky enough to come up parallel to a trash talker :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thurazor said:
Another funny thing to add on to this is that one of them offered to buy my Stealth for $50. This makes me want to smoke him real bad! I got nothing against Mustangs, but when I see one particular car too much I get sick of it. ie - Mustangs, DSMs, and jacked redneck trucks :mad:

Someone please sooth my woes.

BTW, for the original post, nice story man. I'm just waiting until the day when I get out band practice with my friend and we are lucky enough to come up parallel to a trash talker :D
A guy on my lacrosse team with a 98 base 'stang talked shit about how he could smoke my car to some of my team mates. They told me, so next time we were all there, I took 5 crisp $20's out of my wallet and put them down on the table, and asked him where he wanted to try to "smoke me."

Not a peep from him since.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Ebaines said:

A guy on my lacrosse team with a 98 base 'stang talked shit about how he could smoke my car to some of my team mates. They told me, so next time we were all there, I took 5 crisp $20's out of my wallet and put them down on the table, and asked him where he wanted to try to "smoke me."

Not a peep from him since.
Gotta love it. I swear its even more satisfying to just shut someone up, publically, in front of friends, than it is to actually beat them in a race. Once the money hits the table they start back-peddling, and stammering. "Well, uh, my - uh - plugs are old, and ..... ummm .... my clutch is slipping" :rolleyes:

.jon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts