Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get so many msgs about "deathsled" on the back of my car its phenomenal, mainly ones asking where i had the custom badging made :rolleyes:

Just to clear it up for everyone, DEATHSLED is made from removing the letters that say DODGE STEALTH from the back of your car and reattaching them in such an order that they no longer spell dodge stealth, are we clear now?

Just wanted to get that out there ;) Hopefully I wont get any more of those msgs :D

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you got asked this question as many times as i do you would want to help people sleep easier as well

·
Registered
28 Posts
for further reference if you snap off the tops of the D's you can also spell out HUGE SLUT. now thats a mod worth doing

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
yea, i remember thinking that was hilarious when i first started looking at this board and i saw your posts. i allways figured you just rearranged your letters though.

·
This, too, shall pass.
4,456 Posts
Deathsled said:

Just wanted to get that out there ;) Hopefully I wont get any more of those msgs :D
Yeah, BuT HoWd eWe geT THe "DEaThsLEd" LEtteRS oN The BacK oF YEr KaR?

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
no more sleepless nights....:p

·
Large Member
6,163 Posts
lol.. we used 3M Double sided scotch tape.. the kind you find in the office aisle at Wal-Mart.. Those letters have been on for quite a long time.. and they haven't fallen off or anything.. it's AMAZING!!

Lol. that "HUGE SLUT" thing is cool as hell

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
We turned "Mitsubishi 3000GT SL" into "SLUT BUS" on Marshalls old SL. It was great but we didn't leave it like that for very long :)

BTW, Deathsled, how did you get that mod on the back of your car?

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
Ha!

I'd forgotten about that! We had a field day with those letters...

"SHIT BUS"
"SLOW"
"SLUG"

The list goes on...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.