Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My secretary (girlfriend :D ) just got off the phone with Matt. He's in the Houston, TX area (about halfway here). He should be at his brother's in Orlando early tomorrow AM. I should have the car sometime tomorrow afternoon. WOOOHOOO!!!!! :bigthumb: :beer: :evil1:

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
Personally delivering it! Very nice. That's what I call customer service.

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
Very nice That thing is going to be a monster. Try to keep us updated when you go to the track on the times.

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Richy T. said:
I hope you know that because of you, Matt wasn't able to come to El Paso today and lay the smack down on this TT Supra.;) :D

LOL

The car has been done for over a month. Matt hasn't been able to deliver it because he's been so busy. The car has about 700 miles on it. I'm going to continue to break it in until it has 1500 miles. Once it's broken in and tuned I'll be getting some track times. :cool:

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
sweet, thats gotta be a great feeling...knowing your going to have a sweet car delivered to you the next day...i probably couldn't sleep.

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
get a video of it ASAP. Bring it to the NG!

Matt

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Hey Abrahm,
How long did it take Matt to get ur DR setup ready ??

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JEEPers said:
Hey Abrahm,
How long did it take Matt to get ur DR setup ready ??

I took about 2 months once we got the ball rolling. Matt started on the car the 2nd week of August. It's been done for a month or so.

BTW, no H in my name. :p

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Sweet deal... How about a detailed list of mods... And where and when can us FLA boys come see it?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Abram, your not going to run in at the track next friday with the rest of us, that would really suck. But you are coming right??.

Gald to hear its on its way. And FLA boys can come to the Gathering this weekend to see Abram's Monster!!

:dodge:Troop (shamless plug whore)

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm stuck at work for another 5 hours. :( When I get home I'll post the entire mod/part list. My DR invoice was 2 pages long LOL. The car can be seen at the Daytona Gathering next week. No track for the beast yet. Gotta get a few more miles on her.

·
Mullet Mobile
276 Posts
WOOHOO!!!! I wish I could be there to see it! Sorry I havent been in touch but I'm still getting settled. Ill try to call you this week. Oh BTW I'll be down around Christmas and I assume my spot in the shotgun seat is still available. :D I cant wait to see this baby. :D

1 - 20 of 79 Posts