Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

The 6-Disc OEM CD Changer....

12K views 49 replies 21 participants last post by  Fabrizio 
#1 ·
....in my 3kgt stopped working and I'd like to have it repaired. Problem is, I can't find anyone to touch it except the dealer. Anyone here ever have one of these changers repaired...and if so, by who. I realize these units are old, but they serve the purpose for me just fine.

Mine will turn on (fuse good), loads the cd's...but just won't play. The counter stays on Zero.

#46 ·
So to make It works i Need an amp to connect to the Yellow hole and then the amp to the Power supply from the car?(wich amp i Need?how it's called the correct cable ti the radio?)
Sorry but i'm a donkey on this argument.
Why the previus radio work even without the amp?
Sorry for all those question but i really want to turn It on.

#47 ·
#48 ·
So i take my time to read your discussion (very well made).
So i Need an amp.
Ok for the Power from the battery but then where i find the speakers wires from the car to the amp?
Are not the same i connect on the White connector?(green circle on the radio?)
Then i Need to connect the amp to the radio...where i can find the right cable?(to connect on the Yellow circle)
Which are the features i Need to consider for buy the correct amp?(i Need ti know the Power of my speakers?)
Any suggestion?
In case i have that One that was used on a sub long time ago...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.