Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I am really impressed. I ordered a stock '98 SL chrome wheel on Monday night of this week and here it is Wednesday and the wheel is at my door. Jesus, talk about service!

Thank you Hans!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
My Defi VSD, I sent you a couple emails and called you once, you said you would call the distributor and see what was up each time but you never got back to me about it.

·
West Side!
1,201 Posts
It took a little while but Hans did me right ( :eek: ), and is always there when I need questions answered.
GO GZP
laters,
Gene C.

·
Registered
666 Posts
You guys should try giving him a call if you haven't already. That's the best way to get in touch with anyone if you want people to be more responsive to the answers of your questions. I don't think Hans checks the boards as often as he used to.;) :)

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Dude, he took your money and using it for other things and has not placed an order for one yet. Get a refund and buy it form someone else.

Q, So would you recommend anyone buying from Hans ?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
"You guys should try giving him a call if you haven't already."

Like I said previously, I sent him 2 emails and called him once with the same question and I got the same response as he gave me here with no follow up again.

·
Registered
666 Posts
VR4GUY said:
"You guys should try giving him a call if you haven't already."

Like I said previously, I sent him 2 emails and called him once with the same question and I got the same response as he gave me here with no follow up again.
In that case keep on calling him. Bug the shit out of him and leave voice mails, page him, or if you have to call him every hour on the hour to check to see how things are going, but whatever you do don't be rude when you talk to him even though it will probably be hard not to be. I know it's a hassle on your part, but if you want it then this is a very affective method. Posting on this board is not going to get you your answers as promptly as you want them. I'm not trying to be a dick or fight GZP's battles. I am truly trying to help you guys out. I work at a place where the people I have to work with from other companies make a lot of empty promises or are very busy and forget about something you may have ordered or mess up your order......etc,etc, you name it they probably have done it. So when I tell you guys this I speak from experience.. I think you get the idea by now, and that is do whatever it is neccessary to get your questions answered, and that not being airing-out dirty laundry over the internet. For one all it does is cause hard feeling towards each other, and secondly I think people have already proven it's not very effective.
:)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.