Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
In God We Trust
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to 3SI, but would like to make a suggestion to anyone living in Tennesee that we have a gathering here sometime and someplace. possibly in early March (around Spring). I would like to see your rides and finally talk shop with each of you as I have no friends who own a 3000gt/Stealth. Besides, from what I can tell on this board...most gatherings are over 6-700 miles away.

I live in Nashville. Post a reply or email me if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
641 Posts
i live in bowling green ky. less than an hour from you, we should get a gathering going, i know a few guys in this area,and some in indiana that would make the trip. let me know.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Yes!!

Hey, that would be great!! I live in Knoxville, TN! A gathering would be cool! I know that there are some 3sier's that are members on this board that live near us too!! WHAT ABOUT THOSE VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon:D

·
Registered
641 Posts
GOOOO VOLS!! i used to live off capman hiway in knoxville. so im a huge vols fan!! i got season tickets too. anyways, well have to figure something out, is there any import shows or events anytime anywhere near?

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
I live over in NC (near Winston-Salem), of course depending on where the gathering was held in TN (I hear Piegeon Forge is nice), I might come. Also weather permitting if it's anytime in the winter.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Yea man, Piegeon Forge is great!! It is very pretty! That would be a great place to have a gathering! Where every it is I will be there!!!!

Jon:D

·
In God We Trust
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds Great! I was kinda thinking about early spring (Late February or Early March) or whenever the weatheris warmer and our cars can come out from their long winter's nap. What do you guys think? And where?

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
well isnt the blue ridge gathering at pigeon forge in the spring or or early summer or something like that? isn't that an annual thing or am i crackhead?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
the Blue Ridge Gathering has been held in Pigeon Forge for the last two years in June/July. I think we should have one in Chattanooga - never had one there before, and still pretty close to twisty mountain roads. Either way, my home is in Knoxville, I love TN gatherings :)

- Brad
92 Pearl White R/T

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
There's a bunch of guys from K-town (Knoxville) that go to the dragstrip and auto-x all the time. I went with them in my 3000GT and with my WRX to the dragstrip. They're a nice bunch of guys and there was maybe 5-10 of us. Shawn Johnson is one, couple of Johns ;) , Itailian Stealth, and Quick VR-4 (the yellow one) was there. Nice group of guys but I haven't heard anything about meeting up again in a while, but we're out there.

·
In God We Trust
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey guys...it seems that there are many from east tennessee (knoxville, N.C., pigeon forge) and many from central TN (Bowling Green-KY, Nashville). So maybe we should meet somewhere inbetween these two places such as Cookeville? Or what may be better is Chattanooga (It's mountainous with a lot of twisty roads to race on). By doing so, no one has to drive 4-5 hours oneway to get there. Just a suggestion.

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
VFIB said:
hey guys...it seems that there are many from east tennessee (knoxville, N.C., pigeon forge) and many from central TN (Bowling Green-KY, Nashville). So maybe we should meet somewhere inbetween these two places such as Cookeville? Or what may be better is Chattanooga (It's mountainous with a lot of twisty roads to race on). By doing so, no one has to drive 4-5 hours oneway to get there. Just a suggestion.
Cookeville can lick my taint! I hate that bastard stupid ass college town. Chattanooga might be better, but what *exactly* is in Chattanooga? Not being a smartass, I'm really wondering.

·
In God We Trust
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorny said:

Cookeville can lick my taint! I hate that bastard stupid ass college town. Chattanooga might be better, but what *exactly* is in Chattanooga? Not being a smartass, I'm really wondering.

Well...I don't know what's "exactly" in Chattanooga...just a suggestion. However, I do know what's "exactly" in Nashville: Big City, Big Lights, 2nd Ave. strip, Tons of races, Bars, Clubs--so let's have it there if Chattanooga is to be a problem.

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
VFIB said:

Well...I don't know what's "exactly" in Chattanooga...just a suggestion. However, I do know what's "exactly" in Nashville: Big City, Big Lights, 2nd Ave. strip, Tons of races, Bars, Clubs--so let's have it there if Chattanooga is to be a problem.
I dunno.. maybe... during Spring might be okay. But here's a problem. I'm not 21 until Nov. of 2002. :(

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
BSWhelchel said:
We could have it in Oneida :eek:

TTT

- Brad
92 Pearl White R/T
Hmmm... that's true. We could cruise town with the rednecks, watch a nice dirt track race :rollseyes: or sit around at the redneck bars. Even though I don't think most of you guys would fit in too well at the redneck bars. My dad's a redneck and can not go in those bars without getting in a fight.

·
perpetual college student
3,903 Posts
Chattanooga sounds good to me.:p There are at least 3 of us on the board that have a tt, and another 3 or 4 with N/A.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I might make a trip down there! I'm originally from Campbellsville, KY which is South Central KY. I have yet join a gathering; so I might tag along.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts