Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in the car thsi morning. My temperature man and his thermometer friend are not lit!! I can't see anything on the little panel. The A/c and heater and everything works, I just cant see anything? maybe a fuse blew? i'll have to check that out, but in case that isnt it, any one else ever have this problem?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Need help. Did not see any burned fuses. Check all of the heater relays that's about all i saw that i figured would make it go out.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my panel that lets me set the temperature doesnt light up anymore so I cant see what temp. it's on. Can someone HELP :p

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Well, I was hoping that someone else would have answered by now, because I really don't know what the heck you mean by "My temperature man and his thermometer friend".

Not that I necessarily can answer your question anyway, but can you be somewhat more technical? I suspect you're referring to the fancy interior climate control unit with the little TV screen, with the primitive outline of the car and the human stick figure in it. Is that what we're talking about here?

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
The only suggestion I have is take it to a mechanic and have them run the wire harness through the electrical tests in the service manual. I call Mitsu looking to buy one of those digital head units and they told me it was around $900! Usually junkyards have them around $200. It a pricy repair either way, but it may just be a loose wire of some sort.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts