1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I second that WOW..... I want one now!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Brian suggested I get those for road racing. Maybe in July i can order a set. I have intrax & GAB now but I'm a little worried about them collapsing on the banking at Pocono at 130 mph, that would be bad

·
Registered
117 Posts
I want to get the HA setup and would love to get this too. Anybody know if it works for sure?????

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Our cars already have it. It's called ECS. That Tein system just happens to be a lot better, a lot more adjustable, and a LOT more expensive heheheheh :D

- Brad
92 Pearl White R/T

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
On the second picture the note below it looks like the last line says MSRP and then it looks like a 7 digit number. So it looks like 4k for the the sign under the two on the left. Then its probably another 1k or something for the computer part.

-Jeff

·
AWD Donut God
1,608 Posts
The sign on the left says Toyota Celica and I beleive the cost is 6,200.00 something

The other sign is Honda Prelude, years 97+

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I guess it's a rip off for now. Since it's an industry first basically (1st to incorporate f1 suspension controls in consumer dampers). I think the price is 4200 msrp rather than 6200, since there is not way that kind of engineering can cost like 4 times over HA's.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
$4200 for a suspension system?? its okay, i'll walk out of my car and turn the knob with my hands to adjust the ride and keep that extra $3000 thank you...

it doesn't make any sense to charge extra $3000 for a remote for a TV is it?

·
Registered
557 Posts
The system looks good. I wonder if it just plugs into the
HA system, I think it helps alot if you're racing the car or
just daily driving,
because you've 16 way adjustment so it is kinda hard
to adjust to your liking by driving and stopping the car and
pop the hood for front and the trunk for rear, so this will solve
the problem, in board adjustment, very convenient.

TL

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I imagine the Tein's r not cheap. Penske race shocks r excellent & cost about $1,000 EACH. How much r the Tein's ?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I think GTPro has Teins in stock now. but if they r $6k I'll go with the penske's for $4k

1 - 20 of 21 Posts