Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

161 - 180 of 216 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,921 Posts
well if you would be in chemistry major, it wouldnt be a joke to you, but a pretty interesting thing. Trust me if you would be able to construct something that separates water into hydrogen and oxygen you would be one of the richest persons in the world. That is not a matter to make jokes of.

·
TPW Chief Ninja
3,315 Posts
walek said:
well if you would be in chemistry major, it wouldnt be a joke to you, but a pretty interesting thing. Trust me if you would be able to construct something that separates water into hydrogen and oxygen you would be one of the richest persons in the world. That is not a matter to make jokes of.
i thought i already covered this, seperating hydrogen from oxygen isn't that hard. hense the hydrogen powered cars. and CNG buses. if your a chem major i recomend you rethink your major, if you dont understand that by now!

·
SLQQQQW butwilkilya
4,727 Posts
walek said:
Lol. Where's my money? Have u had chemistry class? I was able to separate hydrogen and oxygen from water, so were my classmates. :rolleyes:

You're not a joke, you're pathetic.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Mr Walek, to sum up everyone's opinion:

YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON!!!!! DIE IN A FIRE!!!!

Jeez dude just shut the fuck up already. you are ruining your engine, and that's all there is to it. End of arguement. STFU.

·
3,105 Posts
Would an admin lock this thread already.

·
faster than you
1,629 Posts
He just likes the attention. His mommy has a new boyfriend now that is two grades behind him in school. Let the little boy cry out for help and console him, he needs it now more than ever before.

·
Premium Member
3,921 Posts
ur fucken idiots. There is no fucken efficent way to separate hydrogen from oxygen and then compress it to be usable in the car. NO WAY. That is why so far you dont have cars that are running on hydrogen on a daily basis. U can separate ofcourse, but tell me how much would it cost ??

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
First you say one thing....

walek said:
Then you say another.....

U can separate ofcourse, but tell me how much would it cost
So which is it???

·
Premium Member
3,921 Posts
EVILTWIN said:
First you say one thing....

Then you say another.....

So which is it???
in a post earlier i said efficently. Every idiot know its possible, but do it the way it will be profitable. So far the costs outweight the profits.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
walek said:
in a post earlier i said efficently. Every idiot know its possible, but do it the way it will be profitable. So far the costs outweight the profits.
Or the fact that oil companies are in cooperation with auto manufacturers and having a fuel efficient powered car that does not need refined oil to run on, is just putting the oil companies in a huge hole. And of course, their partnership will never allow that until there is no more oil left on this planet.

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
Spyder1gDSM said:
And of course, their partnership will never allow that until there is no more oil left on this planet.
that scares me. :eek:

·
GOD
4,457 Posts
guys i just dynoed my car, and i did it while logging knock, on different types of gas

this guy walek is right, who would have thought it

i've attached my logs to this post as proof

first log is with 100 octane

and then this log is with piss in the gas tank

you can clearly see that when pissing in the tank, i get negative knock readings. my timing also was getting advanced quicker with the piss than the 100 octane. ill post those logs tomorrow.

this was all on only 90 psi boost, i could imagine the difference at higher levels

·
i don't even know...
2,245 Posts
did you have to modify the fuel door assembly? cuz when i tried this, that damn flapper gate kept swinging shut and i ended up spraying piss all over the place. took me almost a 30-pack at that rate before i got a good solid fillup, and then i was almost falling over and couldn't even drive it :(

·
GOD
4,457 Posts
my fuel door is already removed. i modified it so i now have a hose going from my filler neck, through the passenger side window, attached to a funnel mounted in the driver seat. when im getting low on gas, i dont even have to stop.

i also modified the low gas level warning indicator to look like a cock

·
Pro xfercase destroyer
5,417 Posts
2Mitsus said:
i also modified the low gas level warning indicator to look like a cock
I just spewed a whole mouthful of Mountain Dew on my keyboard. Thanks for that... :p

Walek = Supreme Idiot

TD05 > TD04

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
this post just went Super wack

·
I can't read the rules
1,112 Posts
I cant believe i just read all 18 pages to see how stupid walek really is. LOL.

Good luck on that hydrogen/oxigen thing man.

Maybe if you strike it rich, you can "test" and see how long ferrari can run on piss gas and no oil change too.

·
Premium Member
3,921 Posts
dude believe me if I would have a ferrari or whatever that is not turboed I would drive it on a 87 no doubt about it. Im more concerned now about 3000gt than i would be about ferrari.
about that oil on a planet. The problem is that there is not that much left. Theoretically it should last for 20 more years, but then prices would skyrocket since there would be huge demand.

161 - 180 of 216 Posts