Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Check YouTube and you'll find he's back at it. The video was just posted, but from watching it I see that last summer Tavarish (Freddy) RE-purchased the '99 VR4 he sold 4 years ago. I hope he does a good job on it!

·
?Mark
16,503 Posts
people like that are not hard core 3S people. You dont sell a collectible

·
Money pit owner.
2,545 Posts
that's cool, never is a long time to commit to! I give him 6 months lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
He's had it for around 4-5 months now. He flew out west somewhere to get it and drove it back to Florida, he posted it all over his instagram but this is the first time he's shown it on his youtube.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I gotta say..wtf.

Saw some of his video of buying the 99 back saying it brings back a lot of memories. I've watched his murc build and like the stuff he does...but come on man, in the video of him selling it (that I watched recently) he says he's only driven the 99 like 5 times or less. I get selling a car and regretting it...just say that.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Nice to see him working on our car again. Would really like to see him buy back the worst 3000gt ever car. Restoring that car would be more of a challenge.

·
?Mark
16,503 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Pleasantly pleased with video. It was nice to see this car had a few legitimate issues and some they created. Maybe they will sell it to Jursaw for 1000.00 to get them fixed correctly. Either way it is great to see the 3000gt getting the spotlight.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Am I the only one that was annoyed with the level of ignorance he displayed in the two videos?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Example? other than trusting the factory boost gauge hahaha, ohh and the over boost beep?
AWS in a 99, the restriction of the factory exhaust, the "known to be unreliable" comment.

·
Registered
71 Posts
AWS in a 99, the restriction of the factory exhaust, the "known to be unreliable" comment.
Well I mean the eBay exhaust they used did get rid of the pre-cats it seemed. Those are pretty restrictive. But them commenting on the active exhaust configuration was funny.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Steve, welcome to the quality of the garbage clickbait content he (and many others) create, only sticking to common stigmas, and making semi ignorant comments about things just because that's what the internet will react too.

Am I the only one here hoping it spins a bearing from the dent in the oil pan though? Sadly it does not look severe enough however...

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Sad truth, I noticed he isn't replying to any of the comments on his videos

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
I'm sure in the near future we will see a video titled "10 REASONS WHY I SOLD MY 3000GT" and the Thumbnail will be of him holding his face in his hands cropped into a photo of his 3000 behind him, and then letters over top like "GOODBYE VR-4?"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts