Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to see 13 Ghosts tonight with some buddies of mine, in a word it SUCKS. Do not even waste your money, the story is so bland it's not even funny, and the acting is about as dry as can be. The directors from Dark Castle Entertainment need to get they heads out of their asses when they made this, The acxtion sequences are so full of flash and annoying random images it makes it difficult to focus on what is happening, it's like watching chaos and I almost had a seizure from all the flahsing. Quite possibly the only good parts of this movie is the witty nanny, the extremely strange death/gore scenes, and the set. I have to give individual props to the set designers, this is in my movie-going experience the best set I have ever seen to date used in a movie. The glass walls of the house and the lighting effects make this is a pleasure for the artistic architect, the simple beauty of complex figures used in the set are mind boggling albeit a bit confusing at times. Overall I have to give this movie a thumbs down...just plain bland....:(

·
Registered
402 Posts
It Sux BUT...

But does Shannon Elizabeth get naked in it?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not even close =)

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
There's one ghost chick that walks around nekid the whole movie. I actually didn't mind the movie, as far as horrors go. They're usually so cheesy, this one at least looks cool. The visuals are nice. Horror movies always kinda suck, but since the ticket prices are half price right now it wasn't too bad.

·
No surrender!
2,270 Posts
thx!

thx for the heads up.
I think i'll wait untill it comes out on pay per view & wach it for free;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts