Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered some parts for my car from Ninja Performance and well lets just say Im a little annoyed. See its like this, when I order parts for my car I expect them to take at least 2 weeks to get to me especially since there are coming from the east coast when I live in the west. I like to have a window of time where if someone asks me why Im not working on my car I can simply tell them im waiting for my parts to arrive which is my favorite excuse. He has the audacity to ship Priority and get them to me in 3 days!! free shipping should never be this fast. now I have two boxes of parts and no excuse. I should have stuck with my normal vender, Id be a week out if the parts where in stock.

hope you guys can pick up on the sarcasm :muahaha:

·
BAWC: In the Mix
5,168 Posts
I know!! This weekend I was gonna do some powder coating while waiting for my parts. Guess what all showed up yesterday? Now wtf am I gonna do?

Sneaky ninjas...

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know!! This weekend I was gonna do some powder coating while waiting for my parts. Guess what all showed up yesterday? Now wtf am I gonna do?

Sneaky ninjas...
:muahaha:

·
shade tree mechanic
909 Posts
Gotta love them at ninja, they do have the best shipping times.

·
U.S. Army Retired
1,607 Posts
I know man I was going to replace the brakes on my wife's car while I waited on parts from the ninja they came to me in 5 days to my APO address. The wife's car will just have to wait lol

·
5,168 Posts

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,128 Posts
Gotta hate the fact you get FREE shipping and it comes faster than expected! It really sucks BIG hairy donkey balls to get this kind of service!!! :imsorry:

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
Missed the instructional thread on that... :lol:
You and I both know, it doesn't matter how well the instructions are written, you will still get stupid ass questions ;) (doesn't apply to this thread, just a general statement that Greg will get a good laugh out of). Seriously, like question where you can't just make this sh*t up.

·
5,168 Posts
You and I both know, it doesn't matter how well the instructions are written, you will still get stupid ass questions ;) (doesn't apply to this thread, just a general statement that Greg will get a good laugh out of). Seriously, like question where you can't just make this sh*t up.
You're the coolest dude I ever met! :)

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This belongs in buyer/seller review ;)
I actually wasn't sure considering some people like to keep that sort of thing on a professional level but If it where to be moved I have no beef with that.

·
Escaped
4,773 Posts
Dude guy, you are the coolest bro I have ever met man

1 - 20 of 34 Posts