Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible? Has anyone seen a 3s car with T-Tops, i think that they would be bad ass. Any info would be great!

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
none exist that i know of..the ideas been tossed around on the board a couple times, but body strengthening sounded like it was going to be the biggest hurdle. Use the search feature, ya might find more specific information about it.

-Aaron
'94 R/T TT
'95 VR-4 Spyder
'95 Pearl Yellow R/T (belongs to Mom)

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
I really want to do this. I have been thinking about it for a long time. If you leave the center and maybe support it a little more or add some steel rails to the frame I think you can get away with it. They make a convertable so why not? Since I'm dumping $4000 into her now I plan on keeping it a while so I plan on doing this soon.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
This topic always comes up, just search for t-tops, or targa tops. The big thing in reinforcing the body. Some say this can be done by simply figuring out how the spyder was reinforced, and applying that to any stealth/3000gt body. Most who have done the research have figured out that is just isn't worth the money. If it was 'cheap' mod, like an aftermarket sunroof, wouldn't everyone have t-tops? I know I would!

·
Registered
466 Posts
i saw one once!!!!!!!
it was in birmingham, al when i went back to visit friends, kid about 20-22 driving it, full veilside kit, was awesome, never saw him before, never seen him again, idn't get the chance to see where his plates were from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts