Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
baloney sammitch!
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive a 93 base, so I dont race that much (just mustangs and sentras and stuff)...
well, my b-day was this past wed. and my girlfriend and another friend came by the night before and wrote 'happy birthday' and 'i'm 17' all over my car...
well on the way home from school the next day I pull up this tahoe that has had some work done on it (in high school, everyone talks cars & their mods, so i knew), and I didnt think much of it until i heard some one say 'hey'... i rolled my window down and this hottie senior (i'm a junior) chick tells me happy birthday...then her boyfriend who was driving revs his engine, so i reved mine up to 2000...when the light hit green, i had a minimal spin out.... but after that, i completely smoked him...it wasnt even funny... by the time i was redligning in first, he was in my rear view mirror...after my first and second shift it was completely over...i look at my speedometer and i was going 85 in a 45...
i know thats not a great kill, but Im 17 and stuff like that means stuff in high school, just thought I'd share

·
never ending projects
530 Posts
nice

sweet kill gotta love the guys gf complimenting you or your car, or doing anything to make the other guy look bad :)

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
Nice work. Its been a long time since I was in high school, but its always been the same - kids boasting about what their cars can do and trying to be the BMOC.

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Nice kill man, i graduate from high school last year and i wish i had my stealth while i was in school. I could of definately put a lot of those older mustangs in their place.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I know what you mean, im 17 and a senior in high school as well. I've had a few EASY kills with ppl at my school, mainly with the riced out hondas.
One kid today was saying how he could beat me in a STOCK civic ('00 i think), and he just happened to pull out of our parking lot 1 car ahead of me. needless to say when I hit the street he had about 4 car lengths on me.
I slam on the gas in first, shift at about 6K (by which time im nearing him) slam into second (pass him) and by the time im slightly into 3rd gear (60 in a 35) he's nothing but a speck in my rear view (and believe me, he was trying). I'll have to speak to him on monday and see if he wants to race on even terms, but we'll see ;-)

~matt

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Im a jr in highschool, and this senior has a riced-out neon (Yes, domestic rice) and he comes in the parking lot thinkin he's the shit. well, 1 day, we both turned onto a main street at about the same time and we knew that we were gonna race. we both hit the gas and i smoked his ass from a rolling start at around 30mph. Damn ricers, when will they learn. :rolleyes: (i have a 91' ES)

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Highschool was fun. :D I wish I had had my car in highschool... All I had back then was a Suburban. It was cool, though. I would race two other kids who both had suburbans to Ice hockey practice all the time. Those were the days!

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Nice Kill man. I know how that feels. Its like I smoke a Teg in school everyday now. Damn ricers.;)

·
VT Hokie Fan
2,371 Posts
Damn!

You lucky guy, got a 3S in HS!!! BTW - senior chick, and you smoked her senior boyfriend (3 years, I still remember HS) ~ that's awesome. :) It's funny when SUVs think they've got something on sportscars. This freaking Expedition V8 got off revving at me, then tore up through traffic thinking it beat me... hehe, like I'd risk points on a 17-sec turd.

Nice job.

How many of you remember how freaking crazy we were back then??? {I'm assuming y'all were crazy like me.} I can't believe how nuts I was, in fact I wouldn't, if I hadn't lived throught it myself. Those were the good old days... {remember the immortality feeling}.

Be careful with that beast man, I'd certainly be underground if I had my TT back then, NO QUESTION... the question is how many I would have taken with me.

·
baloney sammitch!
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the replies

thanks....hs is the coolest...and especially w/ a 3S... there's not much rice at my school (sure, theres accords & civics w/ stupid things done to them...) but nothing's funnier than the frog.... a green neon w/ a green double wing spoiler and yellow powdercoated rims.... it is the biggest joke...
also...qick question...about once a week i race an acura integra home (and I always win...((he's got more smoke coming out of it than hp))...) but I was wondering ....how much hp do they have... i think his is an rs... he talks big during school, so i thought
I'd do some homework...

·
napalm death
1,545 Posts
It all depends on the year and model.

rs
94-97--------140 ish
98-01---------150 ish

vtec
94-97-------165
98-01-------170ish

Type R
pretty much all around 190-195hp

IN OTHER WORDS SLOW.
(however ive seen type R's that burn vr-4's)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Re: Damn!

Telionis-1 said:

{remember the immortality feeling}.

I'm almost 25, and I still have that.

I drove a '70 Nova SS in HS. My dad got it new and it was my Bday present. Nothin' like having a fast car in HS. Then again I don't think HS kids should be GIVEN 11 second cars. (ran a 10.87 once,but not by me). No respect for what it is.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
im a jr. in highschool and i had to buy my N/A...my parents said when i turned 16, that if i wanted a car, id have to pay for it. i also agree that kids shouldnt have cars (even slow ones) given to them. u appreciate it more if u pay for it urself. (i go nutz if n e even looks at my car the wrong way:D )

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
BuRn__ said:
im a jr. in highschool and i had to buy my N/A...my parents said when i turned 16, that if i wanted a car, id have to pay for it. i also agree that kids shouldnt have cars (even slow ones) given to them. u appreciate it more if u pay for it urself. (i go nutz if n e even looks at my car the wrong way:D )
Yeah I'm a junior too man. And my parents made me buy my car too. Damn it. Even though I appreciate it more I'm still pissed about having to pay. Damn it. I'm paying it off and the insurance. LOL :D

Since I always bitch to my friends about not having too much money to hangout and spend they tell me....." You are a poor mofo with a $35,000 dollar car ". LMAO:p

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
:D

my friends are always sayin that im rich and crap like that....but almost ALL my money goes into my car (mainly insurance.....$250/mo) and i tell them thats how i can afford this car. (not if n e thing breaks tho. lol)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah me too man. about $250 / month for insurance and about $300 / month for payments on the car. Sux man but its all worth it when I look at her.;)

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
true....true

1 - 20 of 61 Posts