Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Lord of Eagle's Reach
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since i just read the "my car's better than yours" thread on supraforums - well, most of it - why don't we (3si) organize a gathering/showdown between the two forums?
Matt

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think we'd largely get our asses handed to us. We have some fast cars here, but they have a lot more fast cars there.

·
Lord of Eagle's Reach
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so? they have cool cars, we have cool cars, and we're both always talking shit. settle it once a year.
Matt

·
Cops Love Me
1,395 Posts
Why not just have a Twin Turbo ONLY Gathering? So basically It'd be cars with twin turbos only. No Single Turbo cars. (Sorry Single Turbo Supras!) It'd just be pretty sweet to see a bunch of RX7's, 3000GT's, Stealth's, Supra's, 300ZX TT's.

Just an idea? Rather than racing just car show basically.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Tenny said:
Why not just have a Twin Turbo ONLY Gathering?
Yeah, and guys who own N/A's could come and fetch you drinks and shine your cars. haha, lol.

·
2,243 Posts
Yeah, and guys who own N/A's could come and fetch you drinks and shine your cars. haha, lol.
Now I am interested in going.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
I think it's a good idea- yeah we'd get our asses handed to us on a platter- that's not the point.

It's cars.

And seriously think about mustang vs GN shootout- when it started out- who do you think was winning? :D

·
McStealthless
1,456 Posts
I agree....

I think it's a good idea. It would be a golden opportunity for the Supra guys to prove that not ALL of them are elitist pricks! A nice, friendly gathering to just check out each other's cars and kick back... even if the Supra guys have the current edge. But I agree... why stop at just Supras and 3/S? Include all the Jap cars in this class and call it something like "The Rising Sun Gathering"... make it an anual event.

Rising Sun Gathering is a trademark of McStealth R/T :)

·
Lord of Eagle's Reach
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Texas!!! I'm not from there, but it's in the middle... and It's big flat and low elevation... Besides lots of guys on the wes and lots of guys in the east... it'd be fair... St Louis is WAAAAY too far north... At least north texas south oklahoma is about middle of the country... I'm in Florida, so I'd probably have to drive farther tahn anyone in the continental US, and it still sounds fair to me...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts