1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
your mom
303 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
wild thing said:
10.4 is NOT going to cut it as far as the worlds fastest Supra goes...
http://www.mkiv.com/readersrides/of_interest/paisley_supra/index.html
He posted "Viper takes out 1 of the fastest supra in FL at Orlando speed world"

Where did he say he beat the fastest Supra in the world?

Matt, Awsome!, Was this your car he was driving with the 200hp shot? Just goes to show, no matter how many people will brag on how their supra is faster than a stock viper, no one will look at the fact that its almost 3 times the size, and only pushing 450hp, this engine is overbuilt like hell, and barely breaks a sweat in stock form!, I heard the stock fuel system is good for up to 700hp!:eek:

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wild thing

did you read my post??? in FL!!

10.33 is also now were nead the fastest viper. There is a viper that runs 9.90 all motor!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as a side note Tom's viper is a 100% street car that he drives every day!

bla bla bla for all those 8 sec FULL BLOWN race car supra's, thats like saying "hay there is a 7 sec dodge avenger" (Avenger Pro-stock car)

·
your mom
303 Posts
No cruel intentions...

I'm sorry, a poor misinterpretation on my part. I read the sentence wrong. Beyond that I'm not a fool, I'm not a Supra die-hard (although I did have one and loved it) I'd take the brute muscle of the viper over the whiney RPM hungry lightweight any day. Don't forget however when writing these posts "my ___ is faster than your ____." that somebody else always has something else thats faster and made by a different company.

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
Haha. Matt, you sure fired up a couple of those supra guys. That is some funny stuff. :p :p :p :p

·
perpetual college student
3,903 Posts
hostile said:
Hey Matt what town are you in?
it said Alamogordo, NM on his Supraforums id

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
intersting thought about the viper though. didn't someone mention before ( not on this thread, forgot where i read it )that a viper engine at 50k miles is almost like a regular car at 100k miles?? why is that?

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Alamogordo, NM is where Matt lives with like 6 other people. He knows them all. Word has it that last week he raced a guy in a horse drawn carriage. Then he squared off against a real cherokee indian (very rare) with a modded chapooloosa horse. Right now there planning a BIG celebration to christen their first indoor toilet.

Wtf? Having a Viper in Alamagordo is like bringing crack cocaine to a wine tasting. :D

Ok. In any event. Way to shake up the Supra boys.

:p

You my ***** Matt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts