Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through Taka Kaira's web site and came accross these timing belts. They are manufactured by Power Enterprise and seem decent. Towards the bottom of the application list they have the 2 for the GTO. The numbers and everything look the same. Can anyone tell if one would work on a '95 SL or are they for the TT and the NA AWD in Japan.

Here's the linkhttp://www.takakaira.com/asp/template.asp?id=69&cat=2

Lemme know what you think?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I assume there in Japan right? You know if there are any dealers in the US? I might look into them when its time to change my belt.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I assume there in Japan right? You know if there are any dealers in the US? I might look into them when its time to change my belt.
Taka-Kaira Ships internationally, and accepts foreign currency. Europe has been going there for GT-R parts for years.

I'd say give it a shot! I would, if I wasn't getting my grubby little fingers on a brand new timing belt for less than half of what they're asking.

Yes it will work. If the little silver plate in the engine bay says 6G72, it should. I'm almost positive there are NO differences in the timing belt. (why would there be?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts