·
?Mark
16,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
VT Hokie Fan
2,371 Posts
omg

Look at those quarter-times ~ that's great. I guess they had to run on street-tires, but doesn't look like Car & Driver made too many attempts to launch properly.

Haha, mid-12s at 135 mph ~ that's great. I know they're rear-wheel drive street cars, but mid 12s at 135 - these aren't supras, they're not supposed to do that. :) Try again guys.

The Porsche guys must have never been to the drag strip EVER because they're talking to this reporter at an interview and they're trying to impress, so they whip out the 11.8 sec figure! :D :D Umm guys, the stock car runs 11.9s with a good driver - 300 bhp got you a whole tenth, WOW!

I can only imagine a VR4 in that - they'd drop the clutch from 900 rpms like Road & Track did everytime they got a VR4 - umm, it's not supposed to BOG like the swamps of Florida damn it. :rolleyes: :D

·
Boldly Going Nowhere
682 Posts
Is there any of those "supercar tuners" for the 3S like Lingenfelter and Hennessey?

·
I love the 1st gens..
2,282 Posts
Yea..

GT Pro... gtpro.com
Altered Atmosphere.... alteredatmosphere.com
Ground Zero Performance.... groundzeroperformance.com
3SX Performance... 3sxperformance.com
Dyamic Racing... dynamicracing.com

They should get your 3S movin pretty damn fast.
:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I agree with dutchguy. When I have read the article on the "Super Car Challege" the last two years I thought we need to encourage our performance tuners to enter a 3si car to show them what are cars are capable of. Just the fact that we had a entry would gain 3si community more repect and get us some media attention. This would go along way to helping us get media coverage for the next NG. It would also be good publicity for the tuner.

Neil
'93 Gray Silver Metallic, RT TT with 6-spd +

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.