Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have:
Two 12inch FUSION subwoofers for sale
Two 12inch JL Audio WOs for sale too

Fusions used for rougly 3 months
WOs used for roughly 6 months

All four are still in great sound condition and am taking offers.
Good subs for a good price, man hook your car up!!!!!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have a friend who is looking for these, how much you asking?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Your PM box is full, few questions:

1. Do you have specs/model # on the sub? I believe what he wants is the Fusion PowerPlant #FPW1200, 12" 900 Watt that retails ~160 - $190.

2. What do you mean by 'face'? I assume a grille like material that protects the cone(s).

3. Do you have your receipt, original packaging and/or warranty?

Also I'd like to give him your e-mail address so if he wants to contact you firsthand. If I find out his e-mail; I'll give it to you as well. Do you have any mention in the feedback forum here or have an e-bay account?

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can probably find the receipts for you. I bought them for 160/each so you can figure out which they are by that I hope. They are the Fusion 12inch subs. Cone is green (lime color) 4ohm.

PM box shouldn't be full:confused: EMAIL is TOAST right now. Just use this thread and if you need my phone ILL give it to you.

Like I said I also have 2 12inch JL Audio subs WITH Enclosure for sale as well. Superior subs.

I said face when I meant cone. No mesh grill covers. Tacky looking IMO but can be had for 20 bucks to protect the subs.

So....offers and questions I can answer still.

Does he need an AMP? Have one too.......let me know.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Really need to know the model #, should be right on the sub itself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.