-Jeff

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Darktrail said:
Did you send in your payment?

-Jeff
Hell no!:eek: :eek::eek: I read the thread and procrastinated and forgot!:eek: Don't fuss at me admins/3si members, I will do it. I will write a check out now and lay it beside my keys so I won't forget to mail it tomorrow....

·
Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!
1,107 Posts
TFXP-Zeke01 said:
Here it is: ;) Hope it will help this wonderful place thrive......
Very wise of you to blank out the MICR codes (The numbers on the bottom of the check). People have been known to use other's peoples information from just the transit and account numbers in there and wipe out people's bank accounts.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
You will get a member number once you send that in....also specify to them that you want it used for your Membership.
They have 2 things 1)memberships I think 8 bucks then 2) Donations

-Jeff

·
Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!
1,107 Posts
BTW, how do I find out what member # I am? I did send in my membership money along with the donation about a week or so ago through PayPal.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
It takes a while but they will notify you.

-Jeff

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ryououki said:

Very wise of you to blank out the MICR codes (The numbers on the bottom of the check). People have been known to use other's peoples information from just the transit and account numbers in there and wipe out people's bank accounts.
Yes! I know that! ;) I had an old friend that turned "thug" that ran scams like these all to often; until he got caught and did some time in jail and had to pay huge fines...:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts