Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a huge george foreman grill with i believe everything it came with... box and all... used it once, bought it this summer...its the one that can cook like 12 burgers at once and you can buy the stands for it if you want to make it an outdoor grill ( i dont have the stands... i just know they make them)... make a good offer, this is in perfect condition and costs at least 130 bucks i believe retail...

also i have a left handed electric fender squier strat guitar, hard to find... dont know if anyone would be interested..., great condition, hardly used

and i have a hughes and kettner edition 1 guitar amp with 3 bands, footswitch, and ill throw in some cable... great condition, again hardly used

and i have a compaq ij300 printer... nothing fancy... just want a few bucks for it...workds fine great condition

last i have 12 sub from mmatts thats built from a silver seires(or whatever you call it) eclipse basket and magnet i believe but has a paper cone and a different but huge rubber surround. its 2 ohm dvc so you can put a class d on it by itself...the guy i got it from had two of them with 1200 watts on each and hit a 153.3... i had an xfire bmf 1000d on it for 2 days and it was loud but i didnt push it two much...thats all ive used the sub, so it practically brand new... it was as loud as my two idq's though i promise... i want 100 dollars for it, which was what i paid...

buyer pays shipping on all products!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.