Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Struts/Shocks

692 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  The_New_Guy 
#1 ·
Well I have done a lot of searching and I can't seem to find what I was looking for. What are the struts/shocks that are available for our cars. All I can seem to find are the stock oem, and the kyb gr2's. Are there more? I am really looking for an adjustable one, and one more question will the Tein's fit our cars?
By the way I have a 1995 DOHC Base 3kgt and I am lowering the car. Thanks in advance for your help.
Oh yeah please give feedback on what you have used.

#2 ·
you're in luck. i set up a group buy on ground control coilovers and it's ending 12/20/02

http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114443

click on the link to find out more. they will work with stock struts. if you want to use the gr2 adjustable ones, they should still work since they're basically oem replacements. i've looked for other shocks/struts that would fit our car and i couldn't find any.

#6 ·
Is it just me or does everything not fit exactly right on our cars...damnit..Tein's would be nice if there was some way to get the back to fit. :thumbsup:

#7 ·
Tiens arn't made for N/A's, JIC are though which are similar. Tiens feel awesome, and I'm sure JIC's would as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.