Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second article down from the top...shows you what we race (beat) around here. The girl in the video is Queen B...who lies about doing 120 in the 1/4.

http://multimedia.tbo.com/

Can I save a streaming video?

·
white bread
1,350 Posts
tampa95GTSL,

Where in Tampa are the races usually held? A friend of mine just bought a house in Tampa and I'm flying out there this afternoon to visit him untill sunday...I want to check out the races this weekend! You can email me if you don't want to post it.

[email protected]

Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
WHAT!!!!!

:eek:
The girl said she hit 120mph in the 1/4mile :rolleyes:....wow thats my mph teritorry in the 1/4mile.....careful there,she have a Viper killer too:rolleyes:.Next time i'm down there i look for this Fast and Furious chick:D

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
flyers---let me know when you'll be in town and we'll try to meet up.

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
flyers1470 said:
tampa95GTSL,

Where in Tampa are the races usually held? A friend of mine just bought a house in Tampa and I'm flying out there this afternoon to visit him untill sunday...I want to check out the races this weekend! You can email me if you don't want to post it.

[email protected]

Thanks, Jason
Email sent...just in case, call me at 813-335-8988...we are having a get together Friday night and will be heading to a new spot.

·
McStealthless
1,456 Posts
It doesn't matter where you go...

.. as long as you have Kash with you. He is the ambassador of street racing when it comes to the cops. Everytime a cop pulled up @ the FL gathering, Kash was the first man on the scene to speak with them. By the end of the conversation, he usually had the cops at the 1/4 mile mark taking times and letting everybody know their traps ... that guy is SLICK!
:D

·
white bread
1,350 Posts
Thanks for all the offers to meet up guys. We ended up going out Saturday night to one of the bridges near St. Petersburg. I would have loved to meet up Friday night too but we went to Ybor that night. Here are some pics I took, maybe you recgonize the location. I have lots more plus vids of wheelies and everyone fleeing once the cops arrive if anyone is interested :)

Jason

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Yep! That looks familiar!:D

·
white bread
1,350 Posts
Were you there saturday night?? I didn't see a single 3000GT the whole night..... But I did see a mustang, a mustang, a mustang, another mustang, 2 mustangs and a mustang.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
hey flyer me and marshall were in orlando checking out jesus supra on the dyno belting out 800whp:eek: oh and marshall dynoed his car too...we did past by there around 1:00am that was crazy about a hundred bikes and cars...I live like 3miles from there...

·
white bread
1,350 Posts
I had such a good time down there....now I wanna move to Florida. Just race cars and motorcycles all day! I decided this when I got off the plane at 12:30 in the morning in 30 degree Philadelphia and realized "I have to get ready for work in 5 hours!"

Maybe I can get transfered down there. I work for Lockheed Martin and I know they have a lot of offices in Lakeland, Florida.... But I hear Lakeland is right next to East Ja-Bumblefuck, 3 miles north of the in the middle of nowhere.

Anyone in Tampa need a roomate?

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
flyers1470 said:
I had such a good time down there....now I wanna move to Florida. Just race cars and motorcycles all day! I decided this when I got off the plane at 12:30 in the morning in 30 degree Philadelphia and realized "I have to get ready for work in 5 hours!"

Maybe I can get transfered down there. I work for Lockheed Martin and I know they have a lot of offices in Lakeland, Florida.... But I hear Lakeland is right next to East Ja-Bumblefuck, 3 miles north of the in the middle of nowhere.

Anyone in Tampa need a roomate?
I live in Tampa and work in Lakeland. Not too bad of a drive if you don't mind doing 100mph everyday :D

If you do decide to come down...I'm sure we can find you a place...cost of living is cheaper, and there isn't any state income tax.

·
McStealthless
1,456 Posts
Marshall ...

Gimme a call at work (toll free :D) 800-533-5772 ext 1314.
OR
Call me at home tonight (850) 219-8198.. I should be home about 6:30.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts