1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Ouch. Guess he shoulda slowed down, huh?

·
never ending projects
530 Posts
i agree

i def agree with this. being i was just in a 100+ mph single car crash, i see what could have happened to me, and yes b carefull when racing and apply logic to everything u do.:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
so terrible!

man, that is one of the worst-looking car accidents i have ever seen! my Gosh i am so sorry to hear about that. :( i hope the poor guy rests in peace and that he is in a wonderful place. this horrible accident has reminded us all not to drive so fast no matter what the situation and that we should take it to the track and not on the road. it's so terrible how that huge thing went through the car like that. never seen anything like that.:(

please be careful on the road everyone.:(

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
That sux man...it is a shame. Had a friend who flipped his car about 6 times going 120mph with is 95' 3000GT Base and he was also street racing with a brand new BMW 325i. He was lucky to be alive. That is horrible to hear. :(

·
Native
3,894 Posts
What a terrible way to go:(

·
Registered
162 Posts
As sad as it maybe, that probably won't stop any of us from dragging anywhere we get the chance. It just goes to show that your not really in control as much as you might think you are.

I personally will continue to street race. The shadow of death follows us around day in dayout. When its your time, thats just it.

My regrets to friends and family...........SiLeNcE............

WD

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
WDRacing said:
The shadow of death follows us around day in dayout. When its your time, thats just it.
Yeah that pretty much sums it all up right there. I've always believed in that perspective. Cuz the truth of the matter is that you really cant do anything about it, if death doesnt get you one way it will get you another. But you have to live your life as it goes and dont think about ridiculious stuff like that. ;) Its not worth stressing over something you cant control.

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
Its sad that the accident happened, but I am sure they knew there were risks and they were willing to take them. This serves as a reminder to the rest of us to be alert on the road and extra cautous if our racing blood starts to boil.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Didn't a guy with the name Havoc used to post here too? Wonder if that was him I was waiting for him to back me up in the 3G vs. DOHC thread.

RIP to a fellow eclipse and car enthusiast.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
WOW! I really feel for his family and friends. RIP to him.

Now this really will make me think twice from now on about speeding. It's only about a few miles away from my house... I probably have seen him on MassPike before...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts