Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'll get to the point his car is fast...he walked away from me in third gear tonight:mad: Just wanted to give you guys a heads up watchout for his car...its a quick one.

·
Native
3,894 Posts
Yeah, where's the Nitrous?

·
1 slick Mothafu*ka
2,287 Posts
What mods does he have?
I hope that whoever ends up with my N/A will appreciate as much as I did. that little fucker was quick. I walked from TBONE's modded SL several times.
Even when i went to trade it in, the guys asked me what all i had done to it 'cause it felt unusually quick.
As he put it " have you touched the engine at all? 'cause that car has alot of zip to it":D
Also, it sounded beautiful, even with the stock exhaust.
No lie, souded three times as loud as my VR-4. I'm sure having just a K&N air filter on the VR-4 doesn't help that much either.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
his car is just one of those factory freaks like WICKEDREW' and DAMPKITTY's stealth.

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Marshall's car is pretty quick from a roll. Maybe he'll eventually squeeze a respectable 1/4 mile time out of it.:D :p

·
Mullet Mobile
276 Posts
Powelsound said:
Marshall's car is pretty quick from a roll. Maybe he'll eventually squeeze a respectable 1/4 mile time out of it.:D :p

Yeah it is pretty quick from a roll. We were screwing around one night we were in Tampa and I didnt take it for real just left it in third and nailed it and it took a long time before I even started pulling on him(which wasnt by much). I know I've beat Mustangs on a roll at the speed we were at by just leaving it in third and hitting it but I really had to work for that. Next time I'm going into second. :) Both Marshall's and Drew's cars are pretty quick for NAs. I think the reason Drew puts up better times is that Drew just has more practice launching his car. But Marshalls car is defineatly a quick one.

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
Re: Don't we have video...

McStealth R/T said:
... of me pulling on Marshall's car?? :D
Abram???

You guys were really racing? lol I think I have a clip of you guys driving next to each other and then you pulling away. I didn't know you guys were racing! Damnit, know I have to dig that tape out and look at it.:D

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
Hey...when I see you guys in Daytona...let's see if we can find a spot to open up on! I think I'll have enough carbon buildup for 12:1 compression :D

McStealthR/T...next time I'll turn off the air conditioner and let your wife ride in my car :eek: ...then maybe you'll beat me:D

·
McStealthless
1,456 Posts
Blah...

Marshall... have you got a place to stay in Daytona yet? Looks like Abram and I will be sharing a room, so let us know where you'll be so we can all be loud and obnoxious as a group.

Oh.... and it should read, "turn ON the air conditioner" :D.

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
Re: Blah...

McStealth R/T said:
Marshall... have you got a place to stay in Daytona yet? Looks like Abram and I will be sharing a room, so let us know where you'll be so we can all be loud and obnoxious as a group.

Oh.... and it should read, "turn ON the air conditioner" :D.
Oops...sorry...with your wife in the car...it'll be getting hot...real hot...and that AC will need to be kicking:eek:

I hadn't decided on staying...but go ahead and count me in. How many more can we fit in a room?

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
We need to go from a roll to rule out launch technique and see which car has more balls. Do whatever you need to do to get ready for a race, and I'll meet you in Tampa whenever you're ready. Preferably a weeknight, though.

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
WICKEDDREW said:
We need to go from a roll to rule out launch technique and see which car has more balls. Do whatever you need to do to get ready for a race, and I'll meet you in Tampa whenever you're ready. Preferably a weeknight, though.

Ohhh oh oh! Can I play!?!?!?!:D

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
I wanna play!

Just make sure my engine's been off for 3 hours an I GUARANTEE I'll walk him..........at least the first run anyway. :rolleyes: I live in Orlando, but I might be up for staying in Daytona if you guys'd let me. :D

·
F orum Whore/troll
847 Posts
muhahahahhahahahahahhaha

im so happy i have a new tranny on the way.

·
UP THE IRONS!!!
3,129 Posts
I've driven and ridden in Marshal's car in a "semi-street race". It is BADASSS. Only intake and exhaust mods...and a LOUD exhaust. I installed a "jack secret" inertia mod for him which gave a little extra pull (didn't I Marshall:D )

1 - 20 of 23 Posts