Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm currently 10 hours ahead of the west coast. With everything going on here and everything going on there, I haven't had a chance yet to call them... I will today though

·
Registered
256 Posts
Something is fishy here.. your ex waited till now to tell you. Did she have access to a spare set of keys for this car?
Well, when I left for overseas, she was my wife... haha. Then after I was gone, I found out how hard it was for her to stay faithful... That's why she's my ex... So, she had a key and it was in her possession... The cops have a lead they're following up on. Hopefully it pans out... But I'm not going to hold my breath...

·
Registered
256 Posts
I love that sti in the driveway by the way. Really nice!
Yeah, that was my cousin's '12 STI. Running open waiste gates (yes, I know how dangerous that was... I had an issue with one of my vacuum line couplers on my boost controller that would separate when I hit 10 psi...) I could actually pull away from him on some mountain twisties and beat him by about 3/4 car length in the quatermile... But yes, his STI was sexy as hell... I was fortunate to be home to take him to the dealership when he picked it up with 12 miles on it...

·
SOHC you in the FACE
5,762 Posts
chirp ?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sorry for the long hiatus. I moved from one overseas location to another.

From the last word from the wonderful Federal Way Police Department, they didn't take any witness statements, the didn't follow-up with any neighbors, and their basic philosophy to recover a stolen vehicle is to just sit around and wait for it to show up somewhere... Sooooo, she's gone and will never be seen again... :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
run a carfax report if you have the VIN. a member on here will do it free. maybe youll get lucky. all it takes is them getting an instant oil change. sorry to see this thread :(

21 - 28 of 28 Posts