Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a 92 SL with ECS, presumed 80k miles as bought the car at that mileage with them on it from the original owner. Nothing wrong with them. Also have the struts, seem fine to me, no leaks still on the car as no time to swap them with the new ones (see below).

Also have a set of springs from a 94 SL, with reported 20k miles on them (bought them with struts off eBay as local tire place told me my struts were all leaking which I have since found is not true).

$50 for the low mileage springs
$80 for the struts
$30 for the other springs

Rat

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
what exactly are ou selling

so is this all four springs and struts? I have a 93 R/T NA and need struts bad. what can you do for all four shipped to 89058 Washington state?

let me know...BTW - dibs!till I get a price back!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ek2, do you have ECS, is not go with N20Sprayed3000's offer.

If you still want the set, I can do you $120 shipped, as long as you don't want next day air!!! Risking this though as no idea what they will run to ship.

Let me know.

Rat

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
ecs

yes I do......they must be ecs...and in good condition as well...waiting for your response before I send via paypal.....will send 130.00 to cover fees....fedex ground will be your best option and they will be cheeper....trust me I know

I nee the stuts and the springs...both front and rear...is this all included? I was thinking it was...be more clear so I dont panic when the box shows up

bobk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.