Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a ‘93 3000GT VR4 with 91k on the dash, but the radio is fried, looking for a replacement stock one without paying $750 for one off eBay, help is appreciated!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I mean mine is on there for $425 plus shipping...if you wanted to do it straight paypal payment I'd do 410 shipped.

·
Registered
87 Posts
It is a MB942704, the digital radio that came stock in the 93-96 VR4s(which I think is technically a VFD like the climate control). I've attached a picture, there is slight wear to the "bass", "mode" and "cd" buttons but it worked perfectly up until I removed it ~3 weeks ago.

Attachments

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,005 Posts
It is a MB942704, the digital radio that came stock in the 93-96 VR4s(which I think is technically a VFD like the climate control). I've attached a picture, there is slight wear to the "bass", "mode" and "cd" buttons but it worked perfectly up until I removed it ~3 weeks ago.
I can tell you that neither my 94VR4 or my 95SpyderVR4 had THAT radio.
It "may" have come stock on 93's though as my middle son's 93 had that head unit.

Just trying to clarify...

Bob.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,005 Posts

My cars had ^^^ THAT head unit.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think I might have what your looking for, I just have to find It. I bought it some years ago to replace the after market unit that was installed before I bought the car. Problem for me the harness was too badly modified for me to use it. So it will be sold as is, since I was unable to plug it in. It was purchased on eBay. I think $ 100+ shipping would be fair.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shoot me a text 781-426-6676

1 - 17 of 17 Posts