Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stock exhaust manifolds from a non-cali spec N/A. Get these ported and you'll probably gain 5-8hp. Make an offer.

Stock lower intake manifold. Get it ported and you're looking at another 5hp or so.

Make an offer.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take $55 shipped if you can use Paypal(the extra $5 is to cover foam padding for the packaging, and Paypal fees). You can Paypal [email protected] (my girlfriend's account), and either include your address there or PM it to me. Let me know if this'll work.:bigthumb: You can also let me know if you have any prototype parts laying around that you'd like track tested. :lol: ;)

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
oh crap!

drew.....I must appologize...for some reason I was thinking the upper text said intake not exhaust......sorry....I got three lowers laying around...how much just for the lower shipped.....

I cant reed!

I am a putz!

bobk.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just make me a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
would you check shipping to ZIP 96753? if we get this it would be going with the K&N if your OK with our offer on it.

edit: this is for the lower intake manifold.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
91vr4n00maxima---Make me an offer and include $10 for shipping. If it's anything more than that I'll cover it, and if it's less, I'll send you the difference. Sound good? I'll also take a deposit if you want to scrape up the money over a short time period. The manifold is in great shape and could be ported easily with a dremel or wire brush/drill. It could also be tapped for direct port nitrous.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You don't have to polish them. You can port them with a dremel or drill and wire brush.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.