·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All prices shipped except wheels and exhaust:

Stock Pre-turbo pipes $50

Full set of stock intercooler pipes(new o-ring on rear turbo pipe) $175

3sx stainless y-pipe with coupler(<1000 miles) $75 -SOLD

Stock side-mount intercoolers with small dings here or there but in overall great condition $150

1g fog lights, slight scratches on one. Edit: someone pointed out that the chrome surrounding the bulb on is is messed up, new price $175

1g 17" wheels with very minor curb rash but are pretty faded, tires have plenty of tread left. I don't even know if there is a market for these so make an offer. Either picked up in eastern NC or buy pays for shipping.

1g downpipe and stock good catalytic converter. Once again I don't even know if there is a market for this so make an offer. Either picked up in eastern NC or buy pays for shipping.

ADDED: 1g TT front brake calipers(pictures below) $200

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Would I be able to buy a single left rim from you? I bent the lip on mine and apparently it cant be fixed.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I'll take the y pipe. Mine just started poppomg free last night ! Icjist saw this. Itsc0423 CDR. I've insomnia and it's Easter. Need to eep. But will pay within 19 hours. My word.

Peace

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you happen to have a pic of the pre-turbo pipes?
I'll try and grab a few pictures here in a little bit.

I'll take the y pipe. Mine just started poppomg free last night ! Icjist saw this. Itsc0423 CDR. I've insomnia and it's Easter. Need to eep. But will pay within 19 hours. My word.

Peace
Only some of that seemed to be English. Send me a message and I'll give you the PayPal info.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
STILL WANT Y PIPE...

Ok so if you have not found a message from me by now idk what the issue could be. Regardless message me your ppal info so I can sent $$ for the y pipe, please

Peace

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Ppal sent. Sorry about delay. Spaced it while trying to figure out how those allocated federal dollars my state can distribute are actually goimg to get to the people. Friggin mess!!!

But paid up now!

Peace

1 - 14 of 14 Posts