Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has 46,xxx miles on her, I just upgraded to 450cc, I haven't had them flow checked, but I can give you a reading off my avc-r before I pull them out. I'm gonna pull them out tonight.I only use high octane gas + injector cleaner every month. 85 shipped to you.

·
Rice & Wings Yummy
1,250 Posts
Hi Starfish,

I,ve got a few questions that you might be able to answer:

Where did you get the 450 injectors?
How much were they?
Can I use my stock MAF?
Should the stock fuel be OK for the 450 injectors?

I have a 92 VR4 running 13.5 PSI boost.

Rgds
Moe

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mine are dsm injector 450's, I am not to sure, I would ask someone like jeff or somebody who knows a little more than me, I have s-afc, and supra tt fuel pump.I run 14 psi of boost with out alcohol injection before 450's. Can you run 450's with out s-afc? I dont really know? Hope this helps.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is [email protected]
I am verified and certified. I will ship tommorrow, I pulled them off tonight.

·
Here Since 2000
3,707 Posts
Ok I have to hold on

But don't wait on me if someone else wants to pay for them go for it.

I have heard that there is a difference when going from NA stockers to 360's. That there is a voltage difference between the 2 and that it shouldn't be done.

I have e-mailed hans asking for his opinion and also posted a new thread on this question.

Also I am in the middle of asking amkreadgto how much he wants for his.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Hey Starfish,
What reading are you talking about on your AVC-R and what exactly will it tell you?? Hmmm...kinda curious here ;) And to think I knew the AVC-R pretty well. lol
thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the avc-r has an injector flow signal reading. Mine reads at idle between 1.5-2.0. You can either have the injector reading or the rpm reading, but not both. Which do you got connected? My s-afc also reads the rpms, so I diddint need to hook up that.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
hmmm...

Starfish,
I see what you mean. I have the rev. meter hooked up on both my AVCR and AFC :confused: ....don't ask me why?? I have no clue why I did that. Owell, I'll change that when I put my Arc2 in I guess.
later,
Mark

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
60 sounds fine to me. E-mail me for details

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I diddin't ship them confirmed. So I diddin't get a tracking #. I did however ship it priority. I shipped them on tuesday because they weren't done cleaning them on monday by 6. Just give it another day or so. I think it's suppost to be 3-5 working days. it's only been 3.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts