509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im selling everyint on my car that in stock, and can be up graded,

Stillen DP------- $300 plus shipping
Stock dp-------- make an offer
Stock BOV--------make offer
stock injectors --make offer
stock fuel pump--make an offer

everything if you want it let me know, the 4 is gonna get stripped this winter, and i wanna find a home for the stuff as it gets replaced

even if i didnt list it ask for it i may not even want it, like pre cats or whatever

·
Registered
593 Posts
how many miles are on the stuff? you have the exhaust manifolds?

·
Banned
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good prices

Hey to the offers on the offers on the injectors, and pump sounds good. just gimme a week or 2 to get all the parts upgraded, and you have first dibbs

·
Registered
5 Posts
cool. check your PM's then, juss send the fuel pump when u get it out or whatever, ill send u the 45 bux whenever aight. thanx man

·
Banned
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sounds good boys

Hey chuckie its ready to go as soon as i get some greenbacks for the DP and shipping...
let me know
I got your pm,ill let you know, and when it gets pulled, pay pal is ok, and or check whatevers is best for you just let me know..
seats well a set went on ebay for like $500+ and that was just for the two front, ill sell all four for 500 + shipping
i doubt ill get the asking price,... but hey these are perfectly fine and im cool keeping them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.